1st grow ever

Hello guys. This is my 1st grow ever and i think i have some problems. I'm from eastern europe and i have 2 plants growing outside. Now they have 10 days since they were planted and i have 4 days since i'm using CANNA RHIZOTONIC when watering them. My problems with them is that they stoped from developing any new leaves but they are growing in height. Plants have 10 hours of sunlight/day after i transfer them inside during night. Temp. now is 22 Celsius during day and 7-8 Celsius during night. This is the 1st night when i am not transfering them inside. I want to see if tomorrow i will find them alive. Can someone help me with this problem ? 

P.S. : I'm not using any COCO soil or something else. Just a good substrat soil

Peace

post-34088-0-90916900-1398987673.jpg

post-34088-0-35221500-1398987680.jpg

• Like 1

Hi man, well, 7º for seedling is going to be too cold for them in the night this is for sure, it might not kill them but it will slow them probably. For the rest with your problem of growth, how often do you water? Your medium seems pretty wet so it could be the cause if you gave them a little too much water, at this stage your entire surface should not be wet like this, just give them sñall doses like 30cl duringt he first day then increase slowly to 2dl and then slowly more as they grow, but always make sure it has time to dry in between the cycle :)

Good luck man have a good grow

Thanks for the advise Dust. After 3 days living outside in the cold and 8 hours of continuous raining, when i returned back home this is what i found. U can see the pic. They seems to feel just fine, the main 2 leaves just got bigger. Dust before posting this topic i gave them  30 cl of water with rhizotonic @ 2 days. They didn't died so i think they are very strong. I don't know what type of strains they are, i have them from a friend that also didn't know what type of strains they are. I will keep posting with pics to show you how the things evolve. I hope in the right direction. 

Peace brothers

post-34088-0-22934400-1399221281.jpg

• Like 2

Godess i did what u said man. I hope they will be ok cuz outside is very cloudy and there are 9 C. Not normal for this period of year but i hope they will live outside. i don't want to put them inside during the night. is more like an experiment for me :)

• Like 2

yes they will do better with a litte more soil ike this :) For the teñps 9º is a little bit cold for this age, you should maybe find a nice plastic greenhouse to cover them, or something that will keep  a little bit the heat of the sun inside. And in the night if possible inside otherwise they will be very slow. And not too much water as well if its cold they will take some time before drying up, every 2 days check maybe?

Have a good grow man :)

Hello again Dust. So...i have 22 degrees C all day long, from 10 AM to 7 PM and during the night i have 4-7 degrees C. A big diference from day to night and yes, it clearly slow them very very much. I will let them to grow in this climate and next week i have 10 brand new seeds to make them germinate. Slowly is getting wormer outside, also during night, so this is the right moment to make the new seeds germinate. So on 15 May it should be ready for planting.

P.S. : These 3 babies is possible not to see them flowering ?

post-34088-0-46207400-1399571863.jpg

post-34088-0-90489600-1399571872.jpg

• Like 2

It Just happens sometimes, one is faster than the rest :) If you grow from clones you will always have uniform growth during all the stages if you give them all the same doses, but from seed very often you will have diferences in phenotypes, and so diferent growth :) 

But your ladies are looking good so far, slower than indoor for sure but this is outdoor it is normal, specially with your cold nights. Im sure in few weeks they will boost off and give you some nice trees dont worry ;) 

Just be careful with the watering like everybody said and you will be fine

Have a good grow

OK. So, hello again brothers. I'm back with some flash news. One of the girls just died :( She stoped from growing 1 week ago and 4 days ago the first 2 leaves near the soil turned yellow. I don't know the reason, maybe you can help me with an explication for the future growing. The 2 remaining girls are doing just fine by now, one of them, as i said couple of days ago, is going bigger than the other. Here are the pics

Peace

post-34088-0-17069600-1400748701.jpg

post-34088-0-65040400-1400748718.jpg

post-34088-0-32357000-1400748739.jpg

• Like 1

The first two leaves (the single ones) always start to wither after some time. I've also noticed that the plants, when repotted, need some time to settle in. Here it usually takes them a week to start growing again. No need to worry though: if the Summer brings us enough nice warm weather, two plants might very well yield over 500 grams of dried buds. And that'll get you through the winter for sure ;-) 

• 2 months later...

That's just unfortunate with the one that didn't make it. I am on my first grow as well. ;) Also from Eastern Europe. 5/5 germinated but one didn't survive.

I am growing Big Bang Auto. You can check out the pictures and details in the outdoor growing section under Big Band Auto.

Good luck mate!;)

trznk