What strain to grow and few questions.

Raimz

Hello everybody,

Im new here and in all the growing business. Before anything I thought I'll ask couple of questions.

My biggest question is what strain to use. I plan on using 120x120x200cm growbox and 600w MH for vegetation, 600w HPS for flowering. As this will be one time grow then I would like to grow as much as I can. If anyone can suggest me strains that give biggest yield I would be very grateful. I am currently looking at Money Maker as it seems to produce highest yield.

Secondly I would like to know if I should maybe use 1000w lamps or is it too much for that growbox.

Thirdly I would like to know what do you guys think about Canna products. Im thinking of using Canna Terra Professional Plus soli with its Terra nutrient line and additives. Has anyone got experience with these or suggest something better.

Thank you all very much.

• Like 1

Hello friend, 

I'll give you my personal opinion, may be the best or not, works for me. 

IF you want a quick and good growth, land not used as substrate. If you have some experience farming, it is better to use coconut fiber. Growth is much faster and more productive flowering.

If you have little experience, or prefer to use land, no problem. The range of fertilizers canna is good but very expensive. You can get the same results (and better) with ranges cheaper fertilizers. 

Feeding Powder is a complete fertilizer that is much cheaper, good results. Focus HM growing 600w, 600w or 1000w for flowering HM is good option. Remember, if you are using 1.000w, watch the heat. You must have a very good system of air cooling. Cannabis grows a perfect temperatua not very high, about 24 º - 26 º Centigrade. 

Greetings!   :)

Varieties with production, you should focus on "super critical" and "super bud" for the larger and heavier buds. Money maker is a very good choice, but is not the most productive variety.

• Like 1

Jose,

Enormous thanks to your mate, I really appreciate it. I have done a little research based on your advice and have found that Super Critical would be best for me. Thank you for that. For best results, how many plants should I plan to have in the end with 120x120x200 box for best results?

Abour growing in coco. How much more would I yield when growing in coco versus soil. Can I then use Canna Coco series as I am really comfortable using Canna products. Also I have growing experience is soil only, so is growing in coco a lot harder? Based on research it is very similar to growing in soil so I guess I should be fine.