What do you think of the price @sensi seeds, is it worth that?

Undutched

Hi guys I'm wondering is it worth buying Sensi seeds I think they are over priced and being not as stable or more stable compared to other breaders strains. What do you guys think of that? Euro 8,50 for a seed like Amnesia white hybrid which if true back crossed with Thai sounds great..........but I don't know with that price! Stll having the chance on 3 to 4 feno types. then I rather grow GHSC from which only Damnesia being less than expected so far. 

• Like 2

Hi guys I'm wondering is it worth buying Sensi seeds I think they are over priced and being not as stable or more stable compared to other breaders strains. What do you guys think of that? Euro 8,50 for a seed like Amnesia white hybrid which if true back crossed with Thai sounds great..........but I don't know with that price! Stll having the chance on 3 to 4 feno types. then I rather grow GHSC from which only Damnesia being less than expected so far. 

Aloha Undutched, Sensi and Ben and his family are founding fathers of the seed industry in The Netherlands and I have visited their grow and seed production operations and found it all world class. i was thinking of getting the high end Ed Rosenthal's seeds to run side by side with hawaiian we work with here.

Well for me Sensi is equivalent to GHS more or less, they are a little more popular and have some great names in their collections, but for me as well i find them a little bit expensive, now for 1 or 2 seeds i would probably shut my mouth and just buy them if i like the strain ^^ but you're gonna wait a long time before seeing me by a pack of 10 at 100€ lolol ;) 

But beside the price all i've seen from sensi was looking good :)

Aloha Undutched, Sensi and Ben and his family are founding fathers of the seed industry in The Netherlands and I have visited their grow and seed production operations and found it all world class. i was thinking of getting the high end Ed Rosenthal's seeds to run side by side with hawaiian we work with here.

To me it seems like a rip off  I don  question the quality but with these prices that should not even be open to debate. I've been grooming some grows and there is good and poor yielding feno's I go for the regular little more work but he who cares! 

Having been through Sensi seeds setup,I consider them one of the more professional company's on the market.

With this big name and marketing machine running full throttle should that not be the reason to trade fair prized products, I don't question there products but that price is almost inhumane and keep in mind most of the seeds are just f1 so that doesn't make it predictable or sustainable on larger grow ops!  

They are expensive the way I get round that is goto herbies purchase 1 seed you get 3 free seeds and it will come up I have been with this company for so many years so I purchase 1 as they are exspensive hope this helps

They are expensive the way I get round that is goto herbies purchase 1 seed you get 3 free seeds and it will come up I have been with this company for so many years so I purchase 1 as they are exspensive hope this helps

I've bought regulars cause I'm building a mothers room somewhere, and I need some stable strains to begin with. At Sensi they have provided me with very professional advise and I'm convinced they have something special to offer. The guy stating honestly that for instance there Ed Rosenthal is marketing expansive ed. First Indica mothers have been purchased. I wait for Arjan and his regulars to get some more in.

Hi guys I'm wondering is it worth buying Sensi seeds I think they are over priced and being not as stable or more stable compared to other breaders strains. What do you guys think of that

I am really sorry to tell that except the real classics like Super Skunk I got 4 disappointment out of 5 strains with sensi. Most circle around the classic trio skunk, haze and NL and when the try something new it is mostly not good at all. Juicy Fruit, marley Colley - really not good, no, bad...... Sorry. Shiva Shanti: absolutely mediocre ditch weed. But their skunk and super skunk are still good... :bye:

I am really sorry to tell that except the real classics like Super Skunk I got 4 disappointment out of 5 strains with sensi. Most circle around the classic trio skunk, haze and NL and when the try something new it is mostly not good at all. Juicy Fruit, marley Colley - really not good, no, bad...... Sorry. Shiva Shanti: absolutely mediocre ditch weed. But their skunk and super skunk are still good... :bye:

I have some GHSC JH also as a backup. 

I have two apples, are two manzadas golden variety, both are rich to eat, the two are equal, the two feed me and taste good. A costs 10 € and other costs 4 € ..... Dude, I'd rather buy 2 apples for the same price, but each person is free to do with their money what they want :)

• Like 2

I have two apples, are two manzadas golden variety, both are rich to eat, the two are equal, the two feed me and taste good. A costs 10 € and other costs 4 € ..... Dude, I'd rather buy 2 apples for the same price, but each person is free to do with their money what they want :)

You are a philosopher. Give us more of that shit :bye:

• Like 2

I ve bought some ghsc also, just needed to try the sensi also.

• Like 1

this was the answer I was waiting for cause it seems lots but I have bought regulars @sensi so they are going to take a while before I can flower them I have new grow locations and need some mothers.

• Like 1

The thing all of u guys are missing is Ghs only sells Fem. seeds so theyr Genetics remain allways to them, Sensi on the other side sells u a Reg Seed of a high quality Genetic which u can use to breed onward of it or produce ur own hubbabubba x bubbabubba seeds and never hve to buy seeds from them again. Thats why it makes sense for Ghs to sell cheap and allso for Sensi to sell expensive, its just a whole other buisnessway. 

So if u are growig for ur self and not really going for breeding and so on Sensi is not really woorth the money for u u will be better of wit Ghs or other good cheap Breeders, but if u are going to breed, Sensi will be a rich pool of great genetics where even 12€ a seed is totally worth it ;) 

cheers

• Like 1

The thing all of u guys are missing is Ghs only sells Fem. seeds so theyr Genetics remain allways to them, Sensi on the other side sells u a Reg Seed of a high quality Genetic which u can use to breed onward of it or produce ur own hubbabubba x bubbabubba seeds and never hve to buy seeds from them again. Thats why it makes sense for Ghs to sell cheap and allso for Sensi to sell expensive, its just a whole other buisnessway. 

So if u are growig for ur self and not really going for breeding and so on Sensi is not really woorth the money for u u will be better of wit Ghs or other good cheap Breeders, but if u are going to breed, Sensi will be a rich pool of great genetics where even 12€ a seed is totally worth it ;)

cheers

The regulars are been tested now and should be available anytime soonn I guess, if we see the sections on the site strainhunters seedbank, even landrace strains are going to be available!

• Like 2

You are a philosopher. Give us more of that shit :bye:

In this moment....  Super Lemon Haze jajaja, it makes my mind and body are in the clouds, happy  :smoke:

About regular seeds, of course they are good, the best without a doubt, is to opt for feminized or regular, so that each person can choose. 

But please, make no mistake, a mother plant, is as valid if it comes from feminized seed, as if coming from a regular seed. 

My Mother plants are very good (for me, in my opinion), many of them are feminized seeds and other regular seeds. 

If I give you or anyone else, take a cutting of my plants, or smoking bud, no one can never tell which is which, regular or feminized.

Precisely Strain Hunters seeds bank, is doing that. Work all landraces, to offer regular or feminized seeds of the same variety. 

For each grower can choose to your liking.

I'm not going to criticize or criticare ever, work or price of other seed banks. Each company is free to do what you want, and each grower is free to buy whatever and wherever. 

I'm really happy, honestly, because all growers we have many options to choose from. This few years ago, it was impossible, today is freedom.  :king:
  • Like 3

Yes ur right most Fem seeds will get u great moms, but thats all u will not be able to use the genethics to Breed or even Cross in a professional Matter.

Its very nice to see Ghs decided to sell Reg. Seeds too now :)

• Like 1