organic fertilizer

chronixx

hey guys,

for me its hard to get a good fertilizers in any shop so i want to make my own organic fertilizer. for me its able too get some guano and chicken poo and bone meal.
so i will make a nice shit tea from it :)
i was looking on the internet for some info about witch one is good when. i really want to boost the veg stage.
some ppl tell me chicken poo is good for the veg stage and others say the way around... 
the bone meal i will make myself aswell. found some fully dried out bones.

Determine how much chicken manure you need to fertilize your garden. The basic rule of thumb is to use 50 pounds of chicken manure per 100 square feet of garden soil.

Choose your preferred method to fertilize your garden with chicken manure. There are three ways: mixing the manure directly into the garden soil, making a manure tea, or composting the manure.

Allow the manure to age before broadcasting it into the soil (should you choose the direct method). It is the safest way to fertilize if you do not want to compost or make a manure tea.

Directly Mixing Manure into the Soil

Use a large scoop to broadcast the chicken manure evenly over your garden soil.

Let the manure rest in a pile outdoors for at least three weeks before spreading the chicken manure.

Work the aged chicken manure into your garden soil using a hoe or tiller before planting.

Making Chicken Manure Tea for Fertilizer

Prepare the chicken manure tea by filling a large garbage can three-fourths full of water .

Shovel the chicken manure into a burlap bag, put in a rock or brick and then tie the opening shut with twine. Place the burlap bag in the water-filled garbage can. The rock or brick will weigh down the burlap bag, keeping it submersed in the water.

Allow the chicken manure to sit for three weeks in the water. The water will become rich with nutrients, creating chicken manure tea.

Fill a watering can or sprayer with the manure tea and water your garden plants or seeds so they can benefit from this homemade liquid fertilizer.

Composting Chicken Manure for Fertilizer

Add the chicken manure to your existing compost pile and water it thoroughly.

Use a rake or pitchfork to turn over the composting material, mixing the chicken manure with the other organic ingredients.

Turn the manure every two to three weeks to aerate the compost pile. In about six months, the chicken manure compost will be ready to spread over your garden soil as fertilizer.

Fertilize your garden by mixing the composted chicken manure into the soil using a hoe or tiller.

Tips & Warnings

Choose chicken manure mixed with litter such as hay, sawdust or wood shavings because the nitrogen content is typically higher than manure without litter. Wear gloves to protect your hands from fresh chicken manure as it could harbor viruses, worm eggs or even bacteria that cause chicken disease.

Do not spread fresh chicken manure as fertilizer because it contains high nitrogen levels that will burn and possibly kill the plants in your garden. 

I always had a thing against chicken poop for ganja. It´s hard to mix because of the strength of the poo (plus a few other things i don't like with it)
What i do recommend is nettle rain water. It´s a nice thing that is rich of N but not to rich to make it harmful. All you need is a rain barrel and fill it up with water. Dump loads of small nettles in to the water and put a lid on. In a few weeks you will have a great fert that is free. Older nettles can also be used but young one is better. 
If you need light fert use young nettle that only been a few day´s in the water. For strong effect let the nettles be until they smell like shit.

Guano tea is one of natures small wonders and should be easy enough to order online or buy in your city.

• Like 4

looks nice, but for me its really hard to get stuff like that out here and too let it shipt its gonna cost alotttt of money....

Aloha senior pablo, Hawaii is the most remote place on earth and to ship Eco Vita 7-5-10 will bring my price to $60 USD for 40 lbs landed in Hilo. The only problem I had was a minimum of 1/2 pallet. The price on the Mainland to buy one bag is  $50 USD so it will be cheaper buying in bulk. The grower will  use 1.5 to 3 grams per liter of substrate or more depending on the strain, soil type, and irrigation practices. It is OMRI approved and i think it is the best balanced organic slow release fertilizer  (100 days) I have ever used. I have a good sized pile of wood chip compost I will use as a substrate on my next grow with eco vita vs jr peters. 

I was gonna say like tok, if i would have to use only natural things i would probably use mainly the nettle juice it is the safest and pretty efficient :) You will need something else for floweirng maybe but in a natural way i dont really know what really works i havent flowered with natural things, only with the nettle juice but i know it is not the optimal for Flow.

Good luck ;)

If you google NPK values you can find a list on things and what they have as NPK. I´m in a bit hurry and can´t google for you right now.
With that list you will find all sorts of things and what value they have.
For an example, how much is in cow shit, egg shells, tomato, bone meal, coal and so on.
I used to have loads of threads before i deleted them all in this forum. One of those threads was about NPK. But im sure if you look around you will find the same answers i did. It was very helpful to learn what normal things had as a NPK.

Much of what we need is already around us and free to use.