hello strain hunters, hello all! I've waited a long time for this and at last the time has come to grow my own cannabis. shout out to Ghost and Gonzo for your money maker journals and everyone else on here that's posted a journal on this strain.

I'll be germinating One of three money maker seeds I received online

I also have regular hawaiian skunk haze and strawberry blue feminized in my arsenal if I get overconfident but I'll be sticking to 1 germination this grow. I'm 50 days out from a move which will be interesting in flower but shouldn't be an issue so this will serve as my trial grow box-calibration run. This Will be a micro grow, I plan on SCROG or at least LST. So here we go...

Seed: Feminized Money Maker (Master Kush X Hindu Kush And Skunk)

Medium: 20"x13"x 25" Or 50cmX 33cmx 63cm give or take. white ikea cabinet inside and out, sealed with silicone

Light: 135w full spectrum UFO (made in China, one bulb out, a few faded, hoping this will help with such small space) additional 2x 68w warm 3200k CFL if need be

ventilation: 2x silentX PC fans; one intake, one outtake , one 4 inch desk fan for circulation ; two L-shaped PVC intake and outtake pipes one of which I've rigged with a thin liner sock holding carbon pointing downward

tonight my seed soaks, while tmrw I'll be making my final purchases of a 3 gallon pot fox farm ocean forest which I'll cut with perlite 25% along with some tiger bloom and possibly big bloom. I'm torn between this feed or powder feed. though I do like the idea of organic. temp/humidity dealywhammer will come in mail soon enough. my only questions are.

a.) with a 135w light doin have the space or am I going to burn?

b.) I plan on using ocean forest to cover my short veg I'll have in my small space then just using tiger bloom, bloom big and molasses.

c.) I want to be ready for pests, disease etc. I'm clueless here and could use y'all's help

d.) will this metal screen work for scrog?

e.) the hell am I missing

tune in soon more to come once this bean cracks

• Like 1

thanks for the reply, I only have one grow under my belt executed under an unemployed budget, a bunch of flouros miracle grow and bag seed so this is very exciting for me. definitely a newb but I do have hours upon hours of grow journal reading from the last ten years or so. my plan is to take the small aerogarden I have and use it for a mamma and clones. perp harvest going within the next 90 days...

... strawberry blue is definitely getting crossed but thats down the road.

thanks burn. she'll be up and running soon enough. should have seen me convincing the girlfriend that it could be done through the move! My MM is soaking on our warm internet router as we speak I'll pull her out and dump her some in some peat moss or whatever I get at the store today.

another question: ph do I need ph up down? I plan on using water from a 5 gallon ozarka bottle, is this cool?

also just realized my pics were sideways, apparently it rotates them clockwise for me

post-34234-0-87280600-1400335405.jpg

Alas! A day to myself! The lovely out of town with plenty of time to get my remaining supplies and faired pretty well in the end ( about 180$) for everything I got. This grow will definitely fall under "budget" and "stealth" or dorm style if you will. Today I got:

3 meters of rubber weather seal to finish the door

Two bendable plastic exhaust tubes

One silentX 50cfm exhaust fan (only 12dBA!)

Triple action neem oil

One square 3 gallon plastic pot

Bag perlite

Fox farm ocean forest

Tiger bloom and big bloom

Duct tape and of course a little kratom,

I drilled out my final hole for exhaust and now she's ready for a wipe down and sterilization. time to get to work! Right after I take a little oil brake....

post-34234-0-85161400-1400369240.jpg

So thus far I'm still waiting for a true sprout I can see it coming up but not yet popped up.

I've been having heat problems, as foreseen, made some adjustments in fan and moved the light. my only problem is I can't get it below 81, 82 bewitch out a glass of ice next to the intake fan...any thoughts?

post-34234-0-04389300-1400533218.jpg

post-34234-0-24280800-1400533526.jpg

post-34234-0-24211900-1400533573.jpg

post-34234-0-19931700-1400533623.jpg

• Like 1

alrighty! sorry for the time between posts but the seedling has just been in the boring twig stage for a few days day 1 is officially the 20th this one week today from sprout (8 since germ). so obviously some updates...firstly I upgraded my box for two reasons: one being the light intensity barrier of my previous cabinet along with heat problem and two, it was a really great deal on a 30 x 18 x 36" tent, just the size I'm looking for. all I want is to provide my own smoke and hopefully this will do the trick . so as far as everything else:

picked up a ph control kit and have all my water down to 5.5, what about soil?

currently my seedling is in 30% perlite 70% FF ocean forest in a smaller 5" pot

also picked up some dried molasses I'll have to figure out when to start that, any ideas?

anybody know what the light yellow specks are on my leaves? bleaching? ph? nite burn?

I don't know my soils PH but I just ran a bunch of 5.5 water through yesterday as my water here is in the 8s and it probably got a little angry, what do you guys think?!

humidity: 65

temp: 76 f

light schedule: 24

plan so far: veg to three weeks and scrog or veg for 8 clone and Scrog In month or so with 4...decisions....

post-34234-0-69559400-1401238810.jpg

post-34234-0-18451600-1401238839.jpg

post-34234-0-81606300-1401238910.jpg

post-34234-0-58617500-1401238947.jpg

Good to see some little news man Thanks for the pics ;) 

for the spots you have on your leaves, i have had this on some of my ladies in one of my house, and this house often had low humidity levels, so it could be cause by this, i see you have 65 its good level but in veg they like a little bit more ;) That being said it will disqpear in a few set of leaves and should not bother the plant if it comes from there :) 

The soil you use is like a regular soil or a soiless mix? If its a regular soil 5,5 PH is a little bit low for regular soil, try to go around 5,8 to 6 for germination ;) If its a soiless mix i guess the 5,5 will do :)

Have a good grow man

really appreciate it dust! I'm using an organic soil with Guano and worm castings. I figured I'dveg short enough that it would cover my veg nutes. it's looking like I might need to downsize back to my cabinet. is there any chance in hell my 135w won't be too close to my plants and I will be able to control my heat; it's 12 x 20 x 27"

the cabinet is much more light and sound proof just a bitch to move.

• Like 1

day 11 from soil sprout. As you can see I have my little girl in 5 inch pot. There was a three lag in growth and now she's finally spread her roots out of her peat moss pod and into the fertile ocean forest soil. The humidty has troublingly low. my ventilation has been so effective it pulls all the moisture out. as does the led fan. I've added the 68w CFL (warm spectrum for some reason) and that spikes my temps up to almost 80, higher if my ac isn't on. so I'll figure out what to do about that. I'm thinking the bigger she grows the more energy she'll absorb and less heat will be. so here's my breakdown .

plant: 3" tall, two sets true leaves, yellow splotching has improved ; was afraid the soil would have too many mutes for a seedling but turned out ok

light: 135w full spec led is sitting only 6" above plant; I'm testing how close I can get, anybody know?

ph: 5.8; is soil ph tester necessary?

downsized to 120mm /74 cfm PC fan for exhaust as a 120mm intake that's around 60 Cfm. they not fit nicely into my drawstring holes

added a pitcher of water to sit maybe raise humidity . help on that? after the move in 30 days I'm going to crack another seed and start it along side this one 12/12 from seed.

thanks to all. and by the way any post is a good post even negative feedback is positive so please let's hear it .

oh and could I get a vote? Scrog, sog, Vscrog, FIM, Top, LST or any combo of them? if scrog will 3x 1 inch gap screen be large enough?

sorry for all the questions

post-34234-0-08966300-1401548105.jpg

post-34234-0-42253200-1401548111.jpg

post-34234-0-35125800-1401548144.jpg

post-34234-0-64113000-1401548209.jpg

• Like 1

also I wasn't very clear on my soil. I'm not repping any company its was just the simplest choice and most available.

fox farm ocean forest contains: composted humus, sphagnum peat moss, Pacific Northwest sea-going fish meal , crab and shrimp meal. worm castings, Sandy loam perlite fossilized bar guano, granite dust, Norwegian kelp meal, Oystershell for pH adjustment. I cut it with 25% perlite based on another members advice and journal. went with bloom big , tiger bloom and dry molasses for nutes. missing anything? sorry the excitement is building...

• Like 1

hehe dont worry you can name all the brands around here no problem ^^ Kind of hard to talk about something if you cant name it ;) 

Ok Foxfarm is a soiless medium normally so the 5,5 are good :)

And for the vote i would say SCROG if you stick on cfl and LEDS :) it will give you the best use of your lights i think :)

Have a good grow 

DAY 13

Temp: 75

humidity: too low, 60s somewhere

First set of five leaves coming in nicely with no new signs of stress. going to let it sit at 75 degrees with just the led and air blowing over it for a few days, I'm itching to feed it but still need another day or so for that dirt to dry. the wait continues...

post-34234-0-70086700-1401722471.jpg

post-34234-0-59819800-1401722573.jpg

• Like 1

We'll friends, I've hit an enormous hiccup, this should be a lesson to all but most importantly to myself as you could see in the pictures my tent was arranged casually in the corner of our apartment bed room, just in front of the windows.

I worked an overnight and got home to find notice from management stating anther residents complaint and concern in us growing marijuana in our apartment. When I got inside I found the blinds had been opened and left open all night. My girlfriend bless her heart would be to blame had I not been the one with a grow tent in front of the window.

Needless to say in a panic my plant and remaining seeds were destroyed by myself, I swallowed . Until our move on the 26th of this month the tent will only be housing thyme, basil and lavender.......such a disappointment. I will reboot this thread at the end of the month. My apologies....

• 1 month later...