I need a diagnosis please.

FritztheCat

Hello friend, 

Honestly, I can not see in the photo, which is the problem. The picture is not nitida. 

But I think you say, to open a bud, and find mold, rotten inside? If so, you have a fungus called:  Botrytis.

If you have this fungus, please, never smoking bud that is very harmful to health (for the lungs).

This fungus is caused by an excessively high moisture during the flowering period. For tight buds that can not transpire, ad retain moisture inside.

To solve the problem, you should watch much moisture in bloom, watch the buds never get wet (no rain, no water spraying grow indoors).
You can also utilzar organic fungicides, at the beginning of flowering, to prevent the development of this fungus. Botrybel eg ponytail, etc ...

The dried buds with this problem, and have no solution. 
Some people say that washing with hydrogen peroxide and allowed to smoke without problems .... friend, only I recommend that if you have dry buds with that problem go away. Do not believe in miraculous stories of oxygenated water ... they are stories.

Regards :)

are you really sure sure? from the photo it just looks like a nice purple buds, the leaves around the purple still have a nice green and all, usually with the mold it attacks eveything inside the bud, but if you are sure i believe you i have seen mold change the color of buds, but i dont remember a mold doing it in red, but why not ;) 

It seems just that. IF you would like, we can examine more thoroughly, but we need a more accurate picture nitida, to observe all the details. 

Mold grows from within, is like grayish and sometimes smelly. Moisture is the main problem. 

A photo close up, very distinct, the problem can help us make a better diagnosis. 

Greetings!

• Like 1

It seems just that. IF you would like, we can examine more thoroughly, but we need a more accurate picture nitida, to observe all the details. 

Mold grows from within, is like grayish and sometimes smelly. Moisture is the main problem. 

A photo close up, very distinct, the problem can help us make a better diagnosis. 

Greetings!

Aloha, In Hawaii we use potassium silicate at 14-21 PPM  as a preventive treatment for fungal problems