Strains :

Main: O.G. Kush ( Royal Queen Seeds )

Second: Royal Haze Automatic ( Royal Queen Seeds )

O.G. Kush : Chemdawg x Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush

Royal Haze Automatic : Amnesia Haze x Skunk x Ruderalis

System :

DS60 Grow Tent ( 60cm x 60cm x 140 cm )

400W MH

400W HPS

19L SmartPot

Biobizz Light Soil ( +Add %25 Perlite )

Reflector, Carbon Filter, 400W Magnetic Ballast, Duct Fan, Circulation Fan

Advanced Nutrients ( Grow, Micro, Bloom )

Humidity Machine 

Plants Born in 12 May 2014

Dear Friends, long long time ago, I growed my first strain ( A.M.S. ). Two years later today. I have a new system with a 60cm grow tent and 400W HIQ bulbs.

Hello old friends, Dust, Tokage, Romeu9, HC01, Jimmy, mopman, Bam-Bhole ;)

• Like 1

Hi badcat. Great genetics you are growing and with a fine brand new tent. Will follow your grow with interest. My next peroject will include some RQS Autos, too. Had the OG Kush lready. Strong + tasty ! Also the Amnesia Haze auto but i guees the Royal Haze autos might be even better tasting with that Skunk crossed in.

All in all their Autos were amazing imo. Really frosty, tasty and astonishingly powerful potent .. 

• Like 1

Hi badcat. Great genetics you are growing and with a fine brand new tent. Will follow your grow with interest. My next peroject will include some RQS Autos, too. Had the OG Kush lready. Strong + tasty ! Also the Amnesia Haze auto but i guees the Royal Haze autos might be even better tasting with that Skunk crossed in.

All in all their Autos were amazing imo. Really frosty, tasty and astonishingly powerful potent .. 

Hi Bam-Bhole, my next project will be Amnesia Haze too. I hope OG Kush is sativa high, energizing and uplifting :) I like mind effect not body :) I make some LST and than ScroG... and also I hope 100 gr+ dry harvest. 400 W HIQ bulbs, humidity machine, big pot size, please make me great harvest my little girl OG Kush :)) My first half-pro system :))

2 years ago, my first grow, just 110W floresan bulbs, no humidity control, small pot size, small cabinet :)) but I made 33 gr DRY ;) 

• Like 1

I'm glad to see your progress with the 400w bulb and more effort into control. I identify with you with your start on the CFL (i'm using 200w cfl right now) and i want to upgrade to hps and better air flow and humidity control. Will follow you dude, have a good grow! :)

Edit: and quality of water for sure

• Like 1

I'm glad to see your progress with the 400w bulb and more effort into control. I identify with you with your start on the CFL (i'm using 200w cfl right now) and i want to upgrade to hps and better air flow and humidity control. Will follow you dude, have a good grow! :)

Edit: and quality of water for sure

Dear Friend bunNWO, thank you. I made my first grow 2 years ago, I used 2x55w = 110w fluorescent bulbs and small cabinet furniture, no humidity control, in soil, I harvested 33 gr Dry, and superb taste & potent :) This is my first MH & HPS use. I'll share my experiences ;) 

• Like 1

loving the setup, I finally just switched to a tent myself after months of futzing with a heavy homemade cabinet. your ladies sure are bigger than mine at day 13. how much was the humidifier if you don't mind me asking?

I bought automatic humidifier, in my country, nearly 45 Euro. I set %60-65 for vegatative stage. and than I will change %50-55 for flower time.

They look good friend, seem to grow normally, good moisture crecmiento aid. 

We expect to see big buds! 

thanks for sharing :)

I'll compare my two setup, my first amateur setup grow, and now semi-amateur semi-pro setup grow,

small cabinet, small pot size, no humidity control & total 110W fluorescent bulbs, - - - - - - 33 gr dry

60x60x140cm grow tent, 19L smart pot, humidity machine, 400W MH & HPS bulbs - - - - - -  ... gr dry???,,, :) I ll compare... ;)

To put a number, i think you can hit 200g easely mate. Haha for sure i think and hope you will get better taste and overall quality than with CFL. At the stage of 6 weeks i see where cfl really lacks :/ hehe.

Health

• Like 1

It is too early to tel you how much you will yeild more or less. with  a little bit time to see how the girls flowers we will be able to tell more or less. but at this stage to many things can happen ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...