Super Lemon Haze & Guerilla Kush (my own cross)

nbbeerguy

Maverick is a semi automatic outdoor strain which means it will stay in veg at 20 hours of light but any less and it starts to flower which in my climate is essenial to a nice early outdoor harvest 

the GG#3 is a photo sensitive strain that flowers at around 16 hours of light 

the GG#3 x OG was a very SFV dominant plant very unique pheno very very good calyx to leaf ratio and a very racy buzz brings the fear on in a few folk so this cross has me very excited Im hoping the smell from the Maverick carries forward as it is straight up skunk so strong it burns your nostrils when you stick your nose in the baggie !!!  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friend, 

Thanks for share, look great!! ;)

To shape their Super Lemon Haze, you used a mesh or single manual? Nice scrog mate

What is the name of the variety that you say it is the best smell of blueberry? Have you tried White Strawberry Skunk? It is the variety that smell more strawberry / blueberry've tried, very good too

regards!! :)

• Like 1

The berry smelling plant is Mother of Berries or Maine's own Blueberry depending on who talk to i

I have only grown Super lemon haze from GHS have been out of work fr a few months maybe more GHS gear will be on my plate once im back to work !!! 

Also I have just over 40 different stains in seed form at the moment so I have soooooo much stuff to run through :P

as planned the SLH is turning into a real beauty :) Good job man, and the rest of the room seems very nice too its been a long time i havent smoked a good berry :) Hope yours will turn out good ;)

Have a good grow thanks for the news

• 4 weeks later...