Lord Vaper Pens seeking Investor/Partner offering Equity and Profit Sharing

Lord Vaper

CAPITAL INVESTOR SOUGHT FOR UPSCALE & INNOVATIVE VAPORIZER COMPANY
ADVERTISING/MARKETING FUNDING REQUIRED, YOU SHARE IN THE PROFITS, SILENT OR ACTIVE

This may sound pitchy, I'm a salesman as well as creator/developer/entrepreneur, so forgive me if this sounds boiler plate, but we're serious, so please, serious responses only. This is a legit, one-time offer and we're looking for an investor right now as of June, 2014, until such time we find each other.

LordVaperPens com and company, based in Los Angeles, seeks an investing partner to complete a development and management team of professionals with over 30 years combined experience in the smoking/vaping products industry. Lord Vaper creates outstanding introductory, mid and premium-grade vaporizers and unique custom kits, related parts and accessories. Capital required will be used to thrust our brand outwards in the form of strategic advertising, extreme SEO, content and large-scale wholesale distribution via other online and offline smoke/vape shops, and by adding key instrumental employees to the firm. Our social media websites are helpful and fun to expand but we clearly require financial fuel to grow the company properly for maximum customer satisfaction and profits.

Check out the Lord Vaper flagship webstore for our current offerings. We have a very well rounded offering at this time with a co-branded product partnered with one of the most famous hard rock bands in the world coming soon during the summer of 2014. With that product, we'll have Sirius radio, magazine and other major website promotions built-in, however at this time to appropriately expand globally in mags/sites like High Times, conventions, cannabis cup awards, etc, we require an angel investor other capital investor that sees and shares our vision to help take us to the next level and beyond. The sky's the limit, "go big or go home" is my motto. We have an aggressive 2 year marketing plan we can share with you over a NDA. With our profitable and expanding line of high quality products, visionary team and upcoming releases of innovative products, we believe you will agree this is truly an effort worth your attention and further investigation.

If I've remotely captured your interest at this point and you're qualified (from low six figures) to engage in a lucrative and growing industry venture investment, becoming part of a respected, fun and classy, profitable brand, don't hesitate to contact me right away for more information.

We have full page ads already designed and ready for the magazines on our radar. Traffic is king, you can have the best products in the world, but without quality targeted traffic, you won't have sales. I learned this fast building websites in silicon valley back in the late 90's. We're ready to launch strategic ad campaigns on several targeted websites, search engines, ad networks as well as popular internet and cable TV shows. You have a wonderful opportunity in front of you. I look forward to chatting with qualified, interested individuals or groups as soon as possible. Thank you for your time. Feel free to contact me immediately at your convenience.

Contact me via the site, PM me here or Skype. I trust this post wasn't against any rules as I just read them again. This is an opportunity I will post here once and once only so as not to be a spamming jerk. We got along like this for 15 yrs in a b2b forum in another industry I was in, and people were more rude than ever there. They weren't a cool 420 crowd though. Thanks very much folks.

Adam
LordVaperPens
PM me here or email direct: adam @ lordvaperpens dot com

post-34335-0-67639100-1402037891.jpg