WiGGY

Help are these male pods

6 posts in this topic

Hi peeps its been along time since i made a post but im back lol. I only have the two autos outdoors this year 2 diffrent strains. I have a Blue Auto Mazer by Dutch Passion Seeds and a Kandy Cush by Auto Seeds. My problem today is that i went out to check the candy cush to find that it has sacks that look like male pods i dont no if they are or not but i will post pics below hopefully someone can help Thanks.

post-8670-0-13895600-1402226695.jpg

post-8670-0-07336800-1402226751.jpg

It does look a little bit strange, but i dont know if its due to the color a little purple tricking the eye maybe, did you try to open one?

Thanks for the reply dust and yer I open one up it was soft and hollow inside

yeah it does look like you've got some seeds forming in there best you can do is hope they get big and ripe then germinate them and try again, and you can make hash from the rest of the plant, or smoke it if you are so inclined

hmmm it is strange yeah :) i believe it is fem. Lets hope it is fem at least :D

That all looked very female to me.