SEATTLE HEMPFEST

Aloha Jose, For years now GHSC has been a no show at the biggest Cannabis related gathering of people in the World. Some have said that Arjan and Franco are afraid to go head to head against the best growers from Washington, Oregon, California, and Hawaii. I guess we will never know when GHSC is always a serial no show at the largest event on the planet.

Do not think it's for that reason jejeje

The boss is very busy, but you can see them at the cannabis show  in California as desired. Keep in mind, that should lead three companies (Green House, Strain Hunters Feeding and Powder), all coffee shops too. It's hard work. I know they would like them to be in all cannabis fairs, because they enjoy talking with growers and discussing experiences, but it is impossible to attend all of the planet. 

I'll send them a inviticacion now to see their can fit into your busy schedule for next year and also share with you these magical moments.

Regards

Aloha, Seattle and Hawaii are centers for quality Cannabis for decades now. I  think The King does not want to go head to head because to get beat in front of 500,000  would be a major blow to the ego. This serial avoidance is proof Arjan is afraid to play on the road in Seattle for good reason, world class competition, and it is real hard for a a road team to win in Seahawk City.  The King rules in Amsterdam contests and that history is clear for all to examine. Seattle is a whole different game where the Amsterdam fix will not be in place.