michelefirenze

social club strain hunters

5 posts in this topic

Hi, my name is michele.

I'm writing to ask how can i enter into strain hunters social club in barcelona, because since 15 to 23 july i'll go here.

I'm waiting an answer :)

Hello mate, the private club it´s not for tourist. The only way to become member it´s be resident there and have a old member to aval you, and then the assemble needs to say yes, other way it´s impossible.    ;) 

Yes , I agree it a little unfair , as on there ig account there are plenty of celebrities smoking in there who do jot live in Spain.

Well wrong yes and no, They dont want to create a Turism about it, but they dont want to take it away from their citizens neither, so they will have to make a rule like this at some time, Until a few weeks earlier it was not really clear what the Espanol gov wanted to do about the clubs, now it starts to take shape, and we can see a little better where they are going, and it for sure doesnt seems to include the turist yet. We should know in the few coming month when the law will pass.

but until then it is like this sorry!  I am sure you will still have a great time in Barcelona ;) This city is awesome :)