Bachelor Party in Amsterdam

iStoned

I am taking some friends and my brother to Amsterdam in August for a Bachelor party! We are not native to Netherlands so we need all help we can get to find activities that are fun, traditional, unique or just plain weird. We don't care, we want it to be epic and help from locals is something that would help very much with the plans! Perhaps you might join us and see if you can out smoke us ;) Pot contest, Swedes vs. Amsterdamskis

Anyway, all help is welcome! :)

Peace

• Like 1

hehe sounds like a nice fiesta in plan ^^ Well i am not the best to give names in Amsterdam i forget all the names xD But you will find some nice threads already about the places to see and to smoke ^^ And hopefully some members with better memory will come and give you some nice place ;)

Enjoy your time there man!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, the plans move along fine. However, I also want to find where I can try weed from Soma's seeds and also Big Buddha seeds. Anyone know where to find that? Was planning to bring a few seeds back to my grow op and I'm doing GHS seeds as main, and try other seedbanks as extra, so would love to find killer seeds! :D

• Like 1