(very late) Flowerbomb grow journal

Treemason

Hi guys, bit of a late grow journal but here it goes, it's a late journal but I want to share how I grew this beauty, it was planted early May and was only vegged for 4-5 weeks so she ain't a monster by any means...here's the equipment I have used:

•  400hps (veg&flower)
  •  80x80x160 Homebox grow tent
  •  2 litre pots for veg
  •  11 litre square pots for flowering
  •  BioBizz Light Mix

Nutrients used

• BioBizz Grow
  • BioBizz Bloom
  • Biobizz TopMax
  • Bio Heaven (BioBizz)
  • Epsom Salts

Germinated in paper the paper towel method, cracked and planted within 3 days. It broke the soil noticeably quicker than most seeds, within 24 hours it had broken the soil. 

I left the soil dry out over a week and gave it nothing but water for the 1st 2 weeks as my soil has enough nutrients in it to sustain it. 

On it's 4th set of leaves I decided to top it as I knew it was going to be flipped into flower soon and I wanted to make the most of my yield in flower, she took less than a week to recover and after that it was business as usual.

It got fed after 2 and a half weeks in veg with 1ml/L of BioGrow...no problems with taking to the nutes and I gradually gave her more before transferring before the start of week 4.

At week 4 she was taking 3ml/L of grow and I gave her a shot of the Bio Heaven on her 1st feeding in the 11ltr pot.

She was like clockwork and I only fed when the pot was dry, when using the BioBloom I gave it 3ml/L as I did with the BioGrow and another 4ml/L of Bio Heaven.

Now, 8 weeks, she has gone for almost 10 and a half weeks so on this strain, granted I was using a 400w instead of a 600w so that may have contributed to the longer flowering time, for the last 2 weeks I have it 4m/L of TopMax to fatten up the buds and cut out the Bio Heaven as I figured the TopMax would do the job instead....light doses of epsom salys were added during the grow when I noticed some purpling of the leaf stems and stalks.

on week 9 she got flushed with 35litres of water and on week 10 the same again to make double sure there was nothing left in the soil she could intake nutes from, she leeched her leaves very nicely and that's where I am at now.........10 and a half weeks and here she is, inclused is a mental trichome shot......a small plant but full of stinky goodness

post-34841-0-15494400-1405367358.jpeg

post-34841-0-36392700-1405367373.jpg

• Like 1

Looking nice and frosty manm, and very similar in the buds to the FBK i did, so probably the same phenotype and i hope the same smoke ;) a very good one, sticky and powerfull :)

Have a good smoking man thanks for the report :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

High!

Nice blueish pictures! The flowers are so leafy?

10 and a half weeks of flowering. 

It is rather too much that it's compared to an OG Kush hybrid and the eight weeks also theoretically and "officially".

But the quality is nice. That looks good.
Congratulations!

Peace!