Cannabis Seed with high CBD/THC content

IndDon

Hello,

My Mother has been diagnosed with Lung Fibrosis. I came to know that Cannabis treatment will help cure her disease. I did a bit of study about the Cannabis plant. That is the reason I have a few questions below. Looking forward to further grow my knowledge in Cannabis and to have the cure for my Mother.:

1. Which seeds in Strain Hunters 'Seed Bank'  are:

(a) high in CBD

(B) high in THC and their levels if possible?

2. Can the seeds from Strain Hunters 'Seed Bank' be used in making oil (eg. Rick Simpson Oil at home)?

3. If 2. is Yes, can you give information in making oil at home(apart from Rick Simpson method)?

4. If none of the above, then do you know which genuine Cannabis medicine (oil/capsule) are out there in the market with high CBD content?

Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Don

• 3 weeks later...

Hello don, well yes the strain quoted above are some good CBD and THC candidates in the catalogue, and yes they can be used to make oil or any other extractions, like any cannabis plant more or less. As far as the process to make the oil and extractions, you will find in the oil part of the foum many threads talking about it, MrX made some article about it in Soft secret i believe as well, and i think someone had shared it here but dont remember where exactly sorry.

If you decide to make some Butane extraciton at some time, please make sure to always do it in outdoor and with proper condition and cleaning, when done properly it is an amazing tool, but it has to be done properly. Maybe check also about the Tinturas or any other alcohol extractions and see if they could help you.

Good luck to you

• Like 1