Looking for a Lil help and info for a newbie grower

p-streets

Got a box for a very cheap price cheaper then building one but that's off topic guess trying to justify buying instead of building with limited space. Well on to topic my box is 3 feet T x 1 1/2 feet W x 1 foot D. I am going to build a scrog set up for it that I did learn from this awesome diy on hear think users name was reaf not sure if wrong my apologies. I have  3: 2700k CFL Flowering 3: 6500k grow bulbs basically it's the dealerz cash crop box just got it beyond dirt cheap figured I can gut it and build a better one out of its parts if need be. Was thinking of adding a small led light system with the cfls thoughts on that. Also should I add another fan besides the 2 that come with. I will be giving some auto flowers a shot since I heard they don't grow to tall. I have been on this forum reading like a mad man and all you guys seem awesome compared to a few other ones I was on that I had not so good communication with. But any and all info and critics will be taken in I don't get upset when people give there idea and point of view on things just try not to turn this into a bash session if you don't like what I'm putting up on hear. just looking to be part of a great community thanks to all who help.

• Like 2

Hello friend, 

Ask a crop with CFL is possible and you can get buds, but if you want better results, you should use stronger lights (HPS or MH). 

If you want help to grow healthy and strong, dino I use substrate that risks do, ph, fertilizers, etc ... 

So we can evaluate if everything is ok or there is an error 

Greetings! :)

thanks for the rply It will be a  hydro set up. as far as nuits unsure still figuring out because  don't  have the beans yet. but there will be a daily log of everything that is done. going to be try and be as detailed as  posibile.

Hello Man,

Like Jose said of course the CFL will not give you the best results you could get in term of weight, but it will still give you very good smokes ;)

To help  a little the plants did you plan to live the 6 CFL during the flowering? They would love it ;)

for the rest, i am not very sure that auto will be the best option for a SCROG, it will work but you will have a little bit less control on the growth you want to have etc.. but it can be done :) But with the SCROG you can go for any nice hybrid or indica they should go withtou problem in your room with a little bit of veg :)

for the fans, if you have Intractor, Extractor, you are good for the air change, then inside you will need at least one fan on top of the canopy, and one fan for under your net if you can, a small fan just moving the air :)

Have a good grow ;)