help for rheumatoid arthritis and intro from canada

sheldon

HI all;

great site and lots of information. im 53 and have been smoking since I was 14. I have been diagnosed with RA(rheumatoid arthritis) and the pain is ridiculous. the docs cure is to put some real nasty chemicals in my body and I refuse. ive seen three different doctors and they all refuse to sign the form which allows me to get medical marijuana even though I fit into health canadas guidelines. seems in quebec doctors are liable and currently has the lowest amount of legal prescriptions in canada

I went to a place called the compassion clinic and for 300 bucks they have a doctor on staff and sure enough im good to go. (somewhat sad to see USA and all about the money but who cares)

however, im limited to buying from one distributor which makes me kind of leary but ill give them a try. they recommend cannatonic . I punched it up  on google and found this site and lots of information, however the information is a few years old but basically  said the CBD content are not necessary what im getting as it varies from plant to plant and they print the high(no pun intended) results and not the low ones.

as a new user im not allowed to post the link but the site is tilray with ca then shop online. they say 12.5 thc and 6.3 cbd

it seems from  strain hunters and others that I want to eat this as canna butter or easier for a lazy person like me to put it in the oven at 125 celcius and then put it in pills that I can just swallow. is this still the way to go? about a gram a day? will it taste that bad if i put it in my vitamix and make a smoothie?

thanks;

Sheldon

• Like 2

Yes the decarboxylation with oven to use in pills is still a way to use the canna, it is not the more efficient maybe but one of the easiest, don't forget to look also about the "Raw Juice" on the forum and in internet for everyday, it is very simple to do and can only do good :)

The Cannatonic is still one of the well known with high cbd ratio, near to 1:1 in some phenotypes, i think there is a new one called Z7 with some good levels of CBD also, have a look about it.

Good luck man