White Lemon

-Genetics: El Nino x Super Lemon Haze

-Flowering-time: 8-9 weeks

-Height: Medium-tall

-Good for SCRoG

-Effect: I gonna tell you later

Bubba Kush

-Genetics: Bubble Gum, Kush

-Effect: Relaxing, narcotic, Long lasting.

-Flowering indoor: 9 weeks

The third week in the veg stage!

Hi all happyteeth_smile.gif third week has gone well. White Lemon grows well. My one Bubba is also growing well. But the other would not keep up, it also has strange leavesconfused_smile.gif. I have all three weeks watered with 200 ml of water every day. The nutrients is on the same 16 ml in 4 liters of water. Temperature is the same and the humidity has been stable at approximately 45%. I think I can go to 12/12 in one weekthumbs_up.gif.

The classic over view!

SAM_0194.JPG

This White Lemon has grown 12 cm this week and ar now 23 cm high.

SAM_0195.JPG

This White Lemon is my favorite she grown 15 cm this week and ar now 28 cm high.

SAM_0196.JPG

And this fat Bubba Kush has grown 8 cm this week and ar now 15 cm high.

SAM_0197.JPG

And this Bubba Kush is LOCO, she as grown this week 5,5 cm and ar now 11 cm high. Look the leaves on this oneconfused_smile.gif a bit odd!!!!

SAM_0198.JPG

I am pleased with my work I do, it will be fun to see what happens in a few weeks. Thanks for joining me on my journey of cannabis jungle. I see you again in a week.

//Jimmy

Guest superbluehaze

jimmy,

hi mate;

you have 2 different phenotypes in the white lemon.I have them too, though mine are younger than yours.

all the plants are looking excellent.

if you use a hps light alone in flowering, the plants will streach more.

they need blue light during flowering too;

heaps of it.

some CFL lights as side ligting and over the top

at around 6.4k will prevent this and your buds will be denser.

happy harvest,

john

White Lemon

-Genetics: El Nino x Super Lemon Haze

-Flowering-time: 8-9 weeks

-Height: Medium-tall

-Good for SCRoG

-Effect: I gonna tell you later

Bubba Kush

-Genetics: Bubble Gum, Kush

-Effect: Relaxing, narcotic, Long lasting.

-Flowering indoor: 9 weeks

Four days into bloom!

This week has been both funny and sad. The funny thing is that I have put my plants in bloom. It was sad that one of my Bubba kush not hung up with developments so I removed it from the greenhouse (all children are not equal). In addition to all this has gone really well, I think! I have changed the watering to 200 ml every other day and I have 20 ml of the nutrient in 4 liters of water. Temprature and humidity is stable! I forget to say that I changs the light to my 400W HPS this week to!

WL#1 This week this white lemon have grown 19 cm this week and ar now 47 cm high! And looking good!

SAM_0208.JPG

SAM_0209.JPG

WL#2 This white lemon ass grown 17 cm this week and ar now 40 cm high! She is a beauty!

SAM_0206.JPG

SAM_0207.JPG

This is my Bubba Kush she grow 11 cm this week and ar now 26 cm high! She has a nice coler!

SAM_0210.JPG

SAM_0211.JPG

I want to be at the cup this week and next but i stay home and take care of my plants! I see you guys next Sunday!

///Jimmy

Yo my friends I hope you all have a good time at the cup! And for my amigos how dont ar at the cup here is a pre update. I flush my plants to day. Here is some pics of that!!

SAM_0224.JPG

WL#1

SAM_0225.JPG

WL#2

SAM_0226.JPG

Bubba Kush

SAM_0227.JPG

Happy 420!!!!

Very nice weekly up date Jimmy... babes look very good my man, nice shades on all of them, keep them growing buddy!!!!!

How much water per plant do u use to flush?

I'm curious since I wanna try hand watering/feeding with 1 plant & see how she does & how I do.

Clean!

Maybe i missed out on something, sometimes I'm not the best reader :wink: But, if possible, because I'm a bit curious, where exactly in the grow phase did you decide to flush? In a personal aspect (for my learning) just a little more details regarding the nutrient and grow plan would be lovely and most appreciated Jimmy. Thank's in advance!

Yeah Tokage I know!! I gonna have my normal update on Sunday!

anguscr I flusht whit 11L of tap water same as the size some the pots!!

Yo Puff I decided to flush the plants when I begin to see yellow leaves on the lower part of the plant!

My grow plan is like this!

veg stage 1-3 200ml of water every day.

Flowering stag

V1-2 200ml every second day

V3 300ml every second day

V4-9 400ml every second day

Last week only water!

I use Canna feding cart and Canna Nutrition! I hope you anderstand more now Puff!

Thanks for stay tuned on my page love Jimmy!!!!!