please help!!! my plants are getting killed very fast... :(

chronixx

this plant started to die in 3 days and i thought it was a PH or nutrition problem. ( few days before i did a ph test and added a too high ph water aswell, thatys why i was thinking that was the problem....)

20140725_183655.jpg

when i moved the plant i suddenly broke and felt out of the bucket soil... i was like wtf... then i look in the stem i see these little animals comming out... they kill her!!! then i started digging in my other pots of soil and i see that there are lots of them in my soil..... i fully panic now that this is the end of my growing session and all work has been done for nothing.... :(

the black part is because i burnt them with my lighter... i hope they had some pain.

20140726_180614.jpg

20140726_184752.jpg

i bought this killing insects stuff and i will put liter of it in my soil tomorrow... but im really scared that tis to late or that it will not kill all of them or maybe even kill my plant... i used it before on the leafs and a bit in the soil a se3ssion before... but i didnt really water my plants with it like im gonna do now to get it true the hole pot.... mennn, im so sad now.. i only have about 3 weeks left till harvest....

20140726_191104.jpg

20140726_191116.jpg

image.jpg
you guys think i can still save them??? i really feel like its over now...

• Like 2

It looks pretty drastic even if u can kill the Bugs u will kill ur Plant most likely too, and if not u have dozens of dead bug bodies in ur Plants which will deplee nd get in ur Buds nothing i would like..

Even if it is really hard i would suggest u to cut them as fast as possible and use it to make some cannabutter or some hash maybe at lest ull get something, if u try to safe them with insect killer stuff u might get nothing at all. 

Good luck man!

cheers

oke.... this really sucks... but i have a few plants that im not sure if they are that much infected by the bugs as these on the picture. i move them to another place and hope they will survive a few more weeks....
these on the picture are looking pretty bad... i just cut a few down... but its like a non harvest... a few have such a small bud that i will give the killing a try... cause it is allready nothing...

i think this is the end for me on growing weed... its so freaking hard to do out here.... kind of impossible... insects, thiefs, super hot sun, no rain, bring like 50 liter of water a day and i have to walk like a half hours, not any vitamine water availible out here. so it kinda suck to grow alot of trees. i will justmaybe put 1 or 2 for the fun but f*ck... i put to much work into this for nothing.... 
hope you guys have more luck then me...

jah bless

my deepest condolences to you.

But you should never stop growing. Just make another plan and it will be a success. Sometime its hard to get up again but in the end its better than give up :)

Search another place and dont work so hard like wearing water a half hour. Look for a cheekier place sometimes its direct in front of your eyes but you cannot see it.

Dont make so much plant 2 or 3 big strong plants would be more easy to handle. Try the Church from GH shes very tough and easy to grow.

Good Luck Bro

• Like 1

Sorry for your lossbro. Alli can recommendis to read Franco's tricks on pest controll. Outdoors it is essential to be prepared whatevercomes. I am growing outdoors as well, and i really know how sad you must be,becouse i am facing the same problems as you. Very hard work from breaking up the soil, the watering is the main issue as  well, and of course you need to be prepared for such losses as well from animals and ppl as well.

The best i can recommend is to get VERTIMEC ASAP!!! It is really a good product with very short breakdown period. The most time is needed for tobacco with this, 10 days if i am right. So you could use it now, and in 7 days again, and ifu manageto chop 10 days after, you could still get something... in worst case, u can make gravity hash that is a fairly simple way to get something fairly clean from all shit. You need to see that the main problem with insects, is that they are usually immune to most poisons in their certainperiods of life. Ususally the most resistant in egg form. That is the reason for doing double treatment in a given period. The first will kill most of the ones alive, andthe second will be effective for the youngborn generation that wasstill in eggform during the first treatment. Maybe you are not late yet. At least somehash you will surely get!!!

And bro. Don't give up. We all fuck up from time to time. Shit happens. I have been hit by hail, draught, pests, animals, and human as well. But we always learn something, and get wiser, and i am sure you will also be able to prevent such things in the future.

Against ppl, my best tip is the spiky bushy location, where noone would ever go without a reason. Location is really a key concerning watering. You MUST have a steady water supply... (btw, never use ph 8 stuff man, idkwho the hell told you, but should be hanged.... if u want to raise the ph, u better add some lime on the surface, that will slowly sink into the soil as you water your plants. never use anyhigher ph water than 7!!! And that only in case of soil and full bloom. Otherwise you better water with ph between 6-6.5!!!) The pests you need to prevent, and not to fight against. This is why good soil, free of all pests is crucial!! Used soil shouldbe baked tosterilize. Animals usually can bekept away using some human hair from the local hairdresser (don't use your own ffs), they really hate that smell. They also hate dogsmell btw.

Besides this, there is not much you can do, but 1 thing! Do on multiple locations!!! If you expect some loss, max you will be happy by the end, but in case shit hits in, you still have the rest. I know this is really hard, and takes much planning and work. Still, worth to do! You better have 2-3 plants  at 3 places, than 5 plants at one. Specially in case the ppl finding are cops.

Wishing you all the best, and fingers crossed you can save enough to keep your mood up, and try again, bigger, better, and more succesfull!!

Peace

Lev

• Like 1

thanks guys, i just went to look for the vertimec but also that they dont heve here....
yesterday i also read some about ppl using SEVIN. i will give this a try. i gonna do 1 test right now by flushing one tree with thiss stuff and if it works i will do it with all of them...
i will comment later tonight again with some pics. 

I agree with vertox at this stage of flowering it is never good to add a radical product like this to the roots, you could give them a huge flush in the shower to try to take away as much as posible of the insect but at this point you will always have them back i think, i would probably cut as well, and make some kind of extractions with the plants, or smoke on the one that seemed a little bit more advanced in flow.

Cheers good luck to you and like its been said, never stop growing ;)

Radical things are never good for sure, specially close to harvest, but this is your only option atm. You only need to check the safety period of the products u use!!! Simple flushing will not wash away or harm any anteggs! And most likely you can harvest 1-2 weeks later, no probs, max you will have more ripe weed!! Keep growing man!!!

Peace

Lev

he guys, thanks for the comments again. i found the sevin and i think it workt!!!!! :). not 100% sure yet but i cant find the termites any more!! i will explain exectly what i have done with p\ictures later when i have some more time. i will do it today.

i did had to harvest a few plants that were niot saveable anymore, so i didnt gave th\em the poison... around the 50% of them. but oke... like you guys say i learnt another growing lession. NEVER PUT YOUR POTS ON THE GROUND!!!!
now i hope that the damaged  plants will heal there roots again or bring out mo\\re\ so they ca\n get strong again and grow BIG.

Good Lesson to not Put ur Pots on the Grownd but this allone wont save ur naxt Plants.

As im not from a Region with such intrudors i cant give u specific advice how to hold them away from ur Growing teretorium but there for sure is someone here in the Forum who deffenetly knows ;)

Good luck further on man

cheers

Hey guys, after a few days of waiting how the insects and my plants will react on the sevin insect killer that i used i pretty sure that all of them are dead now. I had to cut down a few more of my ladies before i used it and i dont have much left but atleast they are not all dead. Im really happy with that!! Now the plants are growing not so fast anymore because i think the roots got abit damaged and i hope they will heal and start growing better again.

I noticed that the termites start at the buttom and will work there way up to the stem and then its all over. So i water my plants with the poison and also gave them a bath like you can see on the picture.

I also removed them from the ground and put my plants on some metal plates.

I read on the internet that termites like carton so i put a few boxes underneath my soil pots so that they maybe go in there and then i trow it away. I also read that they life in coloneys just like ants and that they have a home base so i think they died or went back home and didnt left any eggs.

I want to thank you guys agsin for the usefull backup you gave me. I will continue updating pictures in my journey topic. Some of my plants starting to look really nice close to the harvest now.

Ow and btw with this sevin i need to wait around 21 days till you can harvest your feggies and stuff so i think i will be allright. 

carton.jpg

bak.jpg

really happy i could still save this one. :)

save.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Happy to see finally a brighter sky around here :) Hope they will manage to flower till the end without insect and without ph problem now!

Thanks for the nice pics and infos everytime ;)

Have a good grow man

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah guys i have a very nice harvest at the moment. It was a big fight againt all the pests. Never had so many trouble then with this session. But it still work out all great. Really nice to see how strong weed plants are. They survived alot of problems and could heal themselfs nicely again.

• Like 1