Totally newcommer question- autoflower

m1kkel

Hello..

I bought the Kalashnikova autoflower / feminised plant. It is my first plant ever :-)

Recently i discovered that some plants needs to have the lights removed for 12 hours, to start the flowering process. Is this nessecary with the autoflowering plants? The plant is 7 weeks now, and extremely big, but no flowers yet.. Im growing in a greenhouse by the way.

I have one outside at the moment, it took seven weeks to show her sex. I assumed it had taken longer as I topped the plant. Autoflowers should not need a change in light schedule to flower , they should do it themselves

I have one outside at the moment, it took seven weeks to show her sex. I assumed it had taken longer as I topped the plant. Autoflowers should not need a change in light schedule to flower , they should do it themselves

Okay thanks for the reply.

Can i damage anything if i cover the plant 12 hours pr. Day?

No , should not be a problem , you would be best leaving them in a dark place for 24 hours trick them into flowering.can you get a better photo of the top of the plant

yeah if you want to put them in the dark 12h per dayto help flower you can do this, but if you are not in  a hurry be a little patient and she will give you a very nice yeild in full natural cycle ;)

And like Gaz said she should not need the dark to switch, but it will not hurt to help her a little if you want ;)

Have a good grow

yeah if you want to put them in the dark 12h per dayto help flower you can do this, but if you are not in  a hurry be a little patient and she will give you a very nice yeild in full natural cycle ;)

And like Gaz said she should not need the dark to switch, but it will not hurt to help her a little if you want ;)

Have a good grow

Well okay, i will give it more time then. It was planted on june 8 (seed) so it have been growing quite quick i think. I might post a pic tomorrow. If i choose to put it in the dark for 24 hours, will it then be just for 24 hours, and no more, or should i put it in the dark each day ?

Well you can put her for 24 to 48h in the dark to help flowering to enhance and put her back outside, IF she still doesnt flower and you really want her to flower her, you need to give her 12h of dark everyday.

Good luck man