clearest mind sativa for wake'n'bake

leyus

On weekends I like to smoke in the morning but sometimes I get a lot of couch-lock and I would prefer to stay active and social. So in my next grow (2-3 months to start) I am planning to get some sativa strains. 2 grows away I had Jack Herer from GHS and I was very happy with it so I would like some sativa from GHS. But there is so many that I don't know what to choose from. 

Highest aspect of my choice is staying  social and active with very little or no body stone. I don't mind long flowering time or low yield but if there is something with really clear high and less then 14 weeks flowering it will be ideal.

I read best sativas thread and I liked those:

1. Arjan's Ultra Haze #1

Top notch sativa , unfortunately 13-14 weeks is a bit long also there is no leafly reports and very little smoke reports for it.

2. Arjan's Strawberry Haze

Should be sativa high, got lots of reviews and is considered excellent strain but I am worried about this bit of body effect.

3. Hawaiian Snow

Literally the same as above but can be more stoney then all top 2 so probably not an option, since I want the clearest mind I can get :D

4. Arjan's Haze #1 - Same as my first choice but even longer flowering then Ultra 

If you have any suggestions for sativa that is best to kick me out of bed in the morning and not waste my weekend watching netflix please tell me.  I already have Kali Mist planned for this grow so I am just looking for second sativa choice with absolutely clearest high. 

EDIT: Somone suggested to me that AH#3 meets my criteria perfectly, does anyone have experience and can compare it with AUH#1 or AH#1? 

When i was in Amsterdam i smoked Super Lemon Haze from the GreenHouse Coffeeshop, and that got me pretty good through the day of smoking various strains, oh and it was 35 degrees celsius in amsterdam that day so damn hot, so maybe try SLH or SSH :)

• Like 1

Thanks man! I was thinking about those since SLH and SSH are among top most famous GHS strains. However they are hybrids after all so I will get some body effect and I got some hybrids already in jars (Jack Herer, White Russian) as well as I am planning to plant few during my next grow (White Russian again, AK48). I think I will go for Arjan's Haze #3.

Yo man!

well i was about t say consider the AH3 as well, i see someone as proposed it to you, it is basically a very nice haze but a little bit faster than her sisters so perfect for you. The Strawberry haze is an excelent stain but pretty sensitive and dificult to handle. but it can be done of course :)

The Ultra h aze and all arjans haze will meet the criteria you search for the social but like you  know they are a bit long.. but in the end if you want a real sativa you will have to go for something long not much choices :)

The Neville Haze could interest you as well, when harvested in the beginning of maturation it can be a very nice active high.

Have a good day and good luck

• Like 1

Yo man!

well i was about t say consider the AH3 as well, i see someone as proposed it to you, it is basically a very nice haze but a little bit faster than her sisters so perfect for you. The Strawberry haze is an excelent stain but pretty sensitive and dificult to handle. but it can be done of course :)

The Ultra h aze and all arjans haze will meet the criteria you search for the social but like you  know they are a bit long.. but in the end if you want a real sativa you will have to go for something long not much choices :)

The Neville Haze could interest you as well, when harvested in the beginning of maturation it can be a very nice active high.

Have a good day and good luck

Thanks man. I don't mind long I got decent enough stash from previous grows to last me way longer then those strains can take :D I do have a bit limited space in my wardrobe but I am ok with LST and topping so I can basically limit it's height. As for difficulty I grew JH from GHS which have opinion of strain difficult to grow and I did just find but although I have decent outdoor experience (more then 10 years)  I have very limited indoor experience (2 cannabis grows and one vegetable grow) so I would prefer stay away from something extremely difficult, so I will leave strawberry for now. Taking all that into account AH#3 being shortest, fastest and meeting my criteria I will go with it. I will try to post grow diary or at least few pictures when I start it in October. 

Thanks for help again guys. 

• Like 1

Hope to see the journal then ;) Good luck with it man! you will find a lot of grow report of the Strain  on the forum if you wanna check it a little bit too ;)

Have a good grow

Thanks man. 

I am reading those grow reports right now. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I bought AUH#1 from attitude eventually. It is germinating now. I am a bit worried since it is almost 2 days and other 7 seeds germinated just not this one. I hope I won't be unlucky I really wanted to have some GHS sativa in my growroom. 

EDIT:

Yes yes I know up to 3 days there is nothing to worry about :D And I will give it 7 days anyway :D I am just paranoid :D

EDIT2:

it just germinated happy days!!!! Moved to coco!!!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

So AUH#1 is ok for wake and bake, still if I smoke too much I go back to bed xD And it is very strong so it is easy for that to happen. So not exactly what I wanted. Lucky for me I grew CBD strain out of curiosity and it is perfect daytime smoke, very hard to overdo it, you stay slightly stoned, with clear mind. Just great for wake'n'bake. Anyway enough offtopic, I managed to grow AUH#1 in under 120 cm height. It wasn't very difficult to my surprise but it was necessary to flip very early resulting in low yield (I had low W since it's percy grow anyway so kind of expected).

Here is the picture it's tall one in the corner above all indicas/hybrids, the only plant that was getting close to it was NL5xH

IMG_5364_zps4065b1f4.jpg