hello all, my outdoor blue dreams...EDITED PICTURES***

BubbaChuckKush

I have all blue dreams plus one baby girl scout cookie I put into a pot right before flower and one kush dreams by DNA genetics from Amsterdam.I wanna say they are aroundd a week or 2 into flower but I'm never really sure with outdoor :( And the first pic is supposed to be my guard dog but all he wants to do is eat and sleep lol!

post-35003-0-64174900-1408864720.jpg

post-35003-0-98110300-1408864761.jpg

post-35003-0-45616100-1408864823.jpg

post-35003-0-42777800-1408864859.jpg

post-35003-0-79054100-1408864899.jpg

post-35003-0-65264700-1408873402.jpg

• Like 3

I also wanted to give a in depth explanation... I have the blue dreams in 30 gallon smart pots using sunshine 4 pro mix soil.

Nutes- veg- 'grow more' npk#20-20-20

Nutes flower- sensi bloom part A&B by advanced nutes

Open seseme powder by Fox farm (it's used to open your flowers faster in pre flower stage! (First2 weeks of flower)

Beasties blooms powder also Fox farm. Used to plump your flower during weeks 3_6 only!

Cha ching powder by Fox farm is used as a finisher for all the essential oils and is an amazing booster for weeks 6-8.

Bud candy by advanced nutes

Liquid kool bloom by General hydroponics

Floralicious plus

Cannazyme which is used to break your nutrients down finely so your plants can absorb every ounce of nutrients during feeding

Again sorry for the upside down pics.

Edited by BubbaChuckKush
  • Like 2

Lol I know! The upside down pics got me dizzy haha gotta love the outdoor blues they give amazing yield with a great day time smoke. Also doesn't smell too much during flower, which is respectful to my neighbors. As you can see I topped them hundreds of times to keep under the fence... I'd love to see your blue dreams as well my friend...

• Like 1

Looking great in raw like this man! wish i could have this in my backyard haha, well wish i had a backyard right now hahaha ;)  but all looking very nice man, nice color and nice controled shape on all of them :) Should give you omse great products very soon :)

Have a good grow keep us updated

• Like 1

Thanks dust, it's really hard work keeping up with the outdoors. But we'll worth it! Mostly all my outdoor product goes into making concentrates. I love cold water hash and rock Simpson oil. I make a lot of it, sometimes I don't like smoking flowers, just prefer to smoke the crystals and bubble hash is the safest extract. While Rick Simpson oil is for ingestion, since I'm diabetic I can't consume edibles and 'RSO' is extremely potent with no sugar!

• Like 1