Bdub

Fem Money Maker grow first time

36 posts in this topic

day 4 of flower stopped the veg nutes and feeding her bud ignitor and bud candy

bIe5DOn.jpg

over 2ft tall shes still stetching like made and gettin pretty hairy

ZrTDv1f.jpg

2 people like this

nice work brother.. looks healthy ..she wants more :) i also had some moneymaker..very kushy .. nice plants. bushy indica..much internodes

1 person likes this

fixed the color on my camera thanks to kerbilli here is a clearer pic this is day 5 of flowering

Xzp5bZr.jpg

1 person likes this

hehe yes looking a little better with the balance :) What are the temps in your room? Your plant seems to have a little bit of heat going on, or something..

Have a good grow !

im running out of space in my closet she might be getting to tall any suggestions? the temp is about 78 degrees farenheit and 28 in the dark

Well if she gets to tall the good old solution is the hardcore bondage :P  when i have a plant really overgrowing the rest in my room, or only 1 top, i just take it at the size i want it to be and bend the plant down until it "falls" with its weight. Make sure to tight it down if you do this if no she will go back up in the night ;) vigorous little lady we have hehe.

Have a good grow man

hi brother a little quick tip . Ive just grown this myself and seems u have some similar pheono types to me Trim some of the bottom leafs of the plant

You can really save the branches out with this plant it has so many nodes.

I topped all of min which i think was bad idea as this plat just has so may tops.

This plant is a heavy yielder even when i is tiny

Im playing with this strain now she is a crazy strain two different pheno types one stretched like crazy and the other stayed a nice size now both into full on flowering the bigger is full on with fox tailing and the smaller is with a lot of buds but some gaps between nugs a lot of deformed buds on both plants just hope they get solid. Im into week five of flower