How best to treat a Lentigo Maligna???

toaor

Hi Guys & Girls.

Need a little of your vast knowledge regarding a possible skin cancer known as Lentigo Maligna, which can become Lentigo Maligna Melanoma.

A friend of mine has one on the tip of their nose, they've seen consultant who gave the diagnosis of Lentigo Maligna and said they want to operate to take it off and do a skin graft from shoulder but as it is right on the tip of their nose they do not want to have it operated on.

I've seen Rick Simpsons video where he claims he got rid of two skin cancers in four days by applying pure cannabis oil on two plasters/bandaids and covering them.

Your suggestions and opinions please.

Peace y'ole.

Toaor

yes if you can get a cbd and Thc enriched cream it would probably help a lot, i think Royal queen claim to have a CBD oil on their website, i dont know how good it is and if it would be good to make some cream, but for sure i  think the rick simpson would be worth trying.

Good luck to your friend!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Dust, how are you bud?

Yes I have some RQS CBD Oil but it is only 0.2%, I think I need something a little more concentrated.

What do you reckon to using some BHO? I haven't got any but could probably make enough from some old in the freezer trimmings.

Peace y'ole

Toaor

Well if it is a skin problem and you have a good CBD candidate to make some BHO it is worth trying and putting it in a cream. Here in Barcelona the CBD Crew is doing some nice work with CBD look if you can find some info on their web maybe. cbdcrew.org