Naughty Squirrel

PrimalHaze

Hello man welcome on SH forum,

For the moment the landrace seeds are in progress, some of them are ready but in too small quantity to release them yet, so very soon we will normally have some testing on the forum to make sure everything is ok, and in a short period of time hopefully the release to the public :)

But there are many very nice strains to keep you waiting if you want like the Exodus cheese, the Arjans Haze, The White Lemon and many more very nice smoke :)

If you have some grows going dont hesitate to share them with us its always a pleasure to see a new journal!

Have a good discovering of the site

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good Morning, indeed there are already nice strains, such as the Thai, the exodus (English cultivar but found in a packet of Sensi S), the strawberry, the white shark (brazil/south india)... But where is the Himalayan Gold(India/Nepal)? Is the Himalaya strain out, to let enter some new fresh beans from the expedition, or is the strain lost ?... i really worry about this ONE (BoomShiva!).

I guess what people are looking from this strain hunters seed bank, are real original varieties without any hybrids, except that original strain can take as long as 75/1OO days to flower. This is the problem to stabilize it. Such as some asian strain or equatorial. It's why it take so much time to wait for the result. The landrace can be perfectly done resulting in a kick ass weed, but with a reaaaally long time flowering, and strech x4, too much for a box, and too long for outdoor rough climate.

Real original strain such as Marroco, North india, could be easier to start with.

Be some new evolution could be welcomed as well, such as : shiva/north india and OG/morroco (OGkief) =) There is 1000.000.000 possibilities.

The thing is, are the strain hunters going to give original landrace stabilized or hybrid landrace to improve the production and the flowering time speed, that is the questions!

Keep up your expeditions, to show to the world what is about the traditions in these countries, and where does come from the original flower, in his original climate!

PEACE

• 5 weeks later...

I would like to try exodus cheese. Franco said he was very proud of that. He also said he was very proud of SLH and I wasn't disappointed.

That's good news that some strains are ready and others are in progress.

What strains are ready?

Where to we find out about the progress?

What's the timeline on releasing them all?

Are the strains kept pure or sold as hybrids?

Are they going to be reversed female seeds or regulars? God, I hope it's regulars.

Am I the only one asking these questions? lol

-pH

I would like to try exodus cheese. Franco said he was very proud of that. He also said he was very proud of SLH and I wasn't disappointed.

That's good news that some strains are ready and others are in progress.

What strains are ready?

Are they going to be reversed female seeds or regulars? God, I hope it's regulars.

-pH

Hi mate, 

I move your thread to the correct subforum :)

What strains are ready?

Soon we will draw some of the genetics in which we are working. Just have to wait until all the work is ready :)

When the time comes, we will publish on forums, websites, facebook, magazines, etc ...

Depends on the job, no line specified.

We'll have pure lines and hybrid lines.

All,  regular and feminized.

No :)

When the time comes, we will give more information.

Greetings ! ;)

Howdy Jose,

Thanks for the response. You would be a good politician by your first 3 answers :)

It's a bit hard to be patient when there is no hard answers. I'll just keep trying to forget about all the expeditions and maybe when the time is right and the $tars align there will landrace strains available.

Most excellent photos in your gallery Jose! Is there a thread on here that covers photography?

-pH

• 1 month later...