Now after the Curled leaves...

Romeu9

I'm having this curled leafs since the beggining of the flowering period more or less...

It is now in better shape but still have a few with this problem and I dont know what it is..

Overall the plant is looking very good!

P141010_12.220001.JPG

P141010_12.220002.JPG

So, after your input l have cut back on the water to 1L (before was 2L at each feed) and fed her with H2O2+Enzymes+Rhizo+Humic/Fulvic acids, after it dry I have flushed it 4 days ago now and she is now been showing new deficiencies signs and I still have the curved ones showed before (the ones it the pics above)..

What do I do now? :s

Here's the new problems:

P221010_15.070001.JPG

I had already to cut off two set of fan leaves below this first one (up) that have totally turned yellow

and brown and curled sideways on the tip(one of those I have cutted already)

Its not noticebeable in the pics but the veins on the leaves are turning purple!

P221010_15.070002.JPG

P221010_15.070003.JPG

P221010_15.070004.JPG

P221010_15.080001.JPG

P221010_15.080002.JPG

P221010_15.080003.JPG

thank you, my friends!

i got the problem, since i got the plant, that the ends of the leafs are curling down a little and get brown.

rest of the plant is nice and looks good.

what can that be?

got that problem with my unkown strain and dont know how 2 get rid of it.

i tried everything, less watering (i got a good wet-dry-wet cycle, dont think its the watering)

i tried flushing and changing amount of ferts ..

can u help me? :(

Guest superbluehaze

I will try and help mate;

what nutrients are you using? it sounds like a mild nutrient problem but without pictures it is hard to say;

it does sound like too much nitrogen;

what are your EC levels?

if you can post some pictures in the Infirmary section, and i will keep an eye out for them.

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi Romeu,

I would follow Fuzzy and give her a good flush.

It could be either that the roots need oxygen or that salt is building up in the medium.

The leaves crinkle like that because they are attempting to save water, which means that the roots are not healthy and cannot draw up enough water or that water is being drawn out of the plant through reverse osmotic pressure due to salt build up.

I had to have another look, and on a second look I think follow Fuzzy 's advice.

happy growing,

john

Romeu9 … watched your post & checked a book I have in Spanish, based on the pics you posted & the pics in the book, looks like a deficiency of N. Since I have no experience on soil, please do not take my word, just checked if that can be the problem u have.

Guest superbluehaze

Hi Romeu,

Your plant is showing multiple symptoms.

Do not worry we will fix her.

Most of these problems stem from too much water.

How long when you watered her did you wait before you flushed her?

How much water did you flush her with?

The leaves may not recover, it is the new growth that should interest you.

Do not use hydrogen peroxide anymore- it is harsh and it damages the fine root hairs.

Sometimes it has to be used to kill root rot, or in a hydro system to sterilize.

You want the good bugs, and you are undoing a lot of the good that your nutrients are giving the plant.

The roots need a wet and dry cycle.

More plants have died, far far more from over watering than under watering.

The worst that can happen is a plant will wilt, and even then it takes a long time before the plant dies.

Let the plant dry out - no not worry, all that can happen is that it will wilt,

and this does not happen straight away, the lower branches wilt first.

For the deficiencies, treat them with a 25% solution of nutrient through foliage spraying.

Make sure the plant is saturated, especially under the leaves, in a fine spray, in the morning and at evening for a few days,

then spray with fresh water. and leave it at that.

but it is important that the roots have oxygen, and go through a wet and dry cycle.

You can feed them through the foliage, about once a week to 10 days. ok my friend, happy growing, john

Guest superbluehaze

Romeu,

You need a nutrient - what you have listed above does not have any nutrients for the plant;

rhizo contains some, but not enough to support the growth of a plant, the rest are enzymes,

and fulic and humic acid are electrolytes.

The plant has to have more than this,

these are only supplements, not nutrients.

happy growing,

my friend,

john

Hello, John!

So, I gave her just one feed before flushing(already cut down to just 1L), with the already mentioned above and that you already have read, then the flush: i done it in the bathtub because i dont have enough bottles for the 50L it is needed to flush the 18L pot she's in, and the last 5L of water i gave her also with the h2o2 and phed, after the flush she dryed for 6 days and after that i gave her 1L with just Rhizo+Humic/Fulvic+Fish Emulsion.

Guest superbluehaze

You have done well, Romeu.

Fish emulsion takes time to break down; the bugs have to break it down, but there may be few of them left because of the hydrogen peroxide(it kills bugs both good and bad);

Do you have a chemical nutrient?

use the chemical nutrient but not at full strength yet say at 50%, because the fish emulsion will slowly break down

and we do not want to have a really high EC level as that will also damage the plant.

I will check back tomorrow, Romeu,

happy growing mate,

john

Today is a rainy day so she was inside under the cfl. She wilted after lunch hour and so I gave her:

1L

enzymes+h/f acids+rhizo+big bud+nuts50%, sprinkled the bugs in top of the medium and watered it, the last feeds were also with bugs! I keep forgetting to write it, sorry.

She takes well 1L for 2 days, with sun and temps around 25C during day ; if more rainy like today she can get more time (3-4 days) without wilting, with that same 1L .

I had to cut down two more sets of lower big fan leaves.. Although now the smaller lower branches are more exposed to the light, and that can be good, right?

Thank you, John!

take care

Guest superbluehaze

hi Romeu,

Why did your plant wilt for mate?

Try not too leave it that long that the plant wilts;

once is alright, but try not to wait that long before you water.

How long had it been since you watered her?

A watering cycle:

You could give her 500mls one day;

leave her for I day, no water;

on the 3rd day after giving her 500mls, give her a good watering, so that water comes out the drain holes.

leave her to dry out a couple of days,

then repeat.

it is the WET and Moist/Dry cycle that is important - not so much how much water you give the plant.

On hotter days the plant will transpire more water than on a cooler day.

On hot days plants use more water than nutrients,

whereas on cooler days the plants absorb more minerals and transpire less water.

I will check back in a day ot two to see how things are with her.

all the best, my friend,

and happy growing,

john

Hello, John.

Last watering, that one I wrote about was 2 1/2 days, and the last half day of those was rainy and humid!

So thats why I told you that with 1L will keep her for two days, the last of those two she will have the soil dryed (this if with 2 sunny days)! You know they have direct sun light for the most part of the time and with the temps you've seen in the video i sent you. So with 500mL she will ony take one day to suck it all from soil and in the second day I will have her wilted even in the shadow. This is why I giver her 1L, she does well with it for 2-3 days and passing trough a wet-dry circle and without wilting again, and I dont want her to wilt every two days (if like with only 500mL) also at the same time that I dont want to overwater it again.

But I will do it anyway with those 500mL and I will tell you what it happens then.

I'll try and see!

Thank you, my friend!

take care

So after writing the above post yesterday, by around 4pm she hanged a bit on the lower branches and I watered her with 500mL like I said I would! Just with enzymes+humic/fulvic+seaweed growth/bloom excelarator+big bud (+benn funghi wich I always give her, despite sometimes I forget to write it here).

Today is also a sunny day so I will see how she goes!

Do you think in the next watering I can already give her nuts at 100% along with the additives? She doesnt have them inn 100% since I started to treat her..

Let me know, my friend!

take care

Guest superbluehaze

no worries, my friend!

I have noticed that many growers want a fool proof system of growing where you just follow the steps.

a bit like coloring and not going over the lines.

In the end it all comes down to the environment;

Only you can decide when the plant needs water,

but vary it a little rather than follow rules.

the only rule you should listen to are the whisperings from your girls;

like all women,

they will let you know when theyv are not happy about something,

IF

you listen.

Love them mate!

both women and the qweed,

and the girls will return your love ten fold.

blessed be

john

Hello John!

I've been watering her with 500ml and she is doing very good, i let her dry after each at times instead of the 500ml i give her 1L to have some runoff out the drain holes. Today i gave her some good dose of biobizz topmaxx that contains Mg, Ca, Zn, Fe. I read on one of your replys on other post that the 5th week she is in is a good time to give her those, since she is filling the buds very well now at this stage.

So next time will giver her again only 500ml with full dosage of nuts.

She is very healthy now, thanks to you once again my beloved friend!

Take care