Hello from Big_Dogg_Boss

Bigg_Dogg_Boss

Hi Guys 

I have a NFT Hydor setup in my tent with a 600W light . Just a small one as I only do 4/6 Babies at a time . 

I recently lost 4 babies that were only 3 weeks old due to a Spider mite infestation that I believe came in on the cuttings that I aquired . This is the first time I have had these little F*****S in my 7 Years as a grower and although I treated as soon as I found out I was unfortunately unable to recover the babies and noticed that they had lost most of their roots and they were shrinking in front of me . I had to take the gut wrenching decision to kill the power to my room and say goodbye to my babies .

I have been urged by a friend of mine to go down the root of Autoflowering plants from now on to see how they work out (I must point out that my friend does not and never has grown) . I have been doing a little research on these Autoflowering plants and through constant improvements by the seed banks thay actually look like an exciting proposition , although you get less flower from them they take considerably less time , so it is horses for courses . 

What I want to ask the Community is has anyone grown Autoflowering plants and are they as good as people say they are ? 

Does anyone have any recommendations for the Strain , obviously I am going to buy the seeds from the Green House Seed Co and I was quite taken by the Big Bang Strain . I am keen on producing a large yield for the first one and then after that I am going to concentrate on a specific strain , but yeah I am keen on getting a lot of Bang for my Buck . (Excuse the Pun)

Anyway , any help on this would be amazing Guys

Peace Out

Much Love

Bigg

Wlecome on SH forum man :)

Glad that you joined us, we indeed keep learning everyday no matter how old you are you can always improve or try something new :) So i hope you will find what you are looking for here!

For your question i have a grown autoflowering a few times now and yes for sure you can go for it without problems, some of the latest strains out like the Kalashnikova auto and Sweet mango Auto are really good plants, with a nice production for the kalash. the bigbang and super critical auto are also 2 very nice choice, the autobomb for the taste it is one of my favorite, and more to come :) You will find also if you want the Jack herer auto and Skunk auto but i havent seen enough report of those 2 new ones yet to tell you how they are :)

If you have any problem using the fourm dont hesitate to ask one of us, and we will do our best to help you out

Have a good discovering of the place