My grow of 2014 again using Powder feed only.

laserx

I have not done a good job of documenting this years grow as I've had a busy summer. I decided this year to use Ace seeds products and planted Fatty Bubba, China Yannan, Pakistan Chitral Kush and Bangi Haze as well I planted two Afgan Kush x Black Domina but didn't plant them until July 1st.

This year, I started them on May 24th and put the germinated seeds directly into 15 gallon smart pots, and then left for a month of traveling around Europe, Turkey and Tunisia and left my son instructions on watering and fertilizing.  When I returned I found them doing ok, but two of them were males!!! I  pulled the males and planted two Afgan Kush x Black Domina in my garden to make up for the two males.  I then gave them their first dose of Ormus, it's a natural product that I wanted to try, not sure if it did anything or not.

A couple of weeks later I left for my friends villa in Exuma, Bahamas and stayed there until the middle of August and arrived home to some very big plants that had begun to flower, so they got their second dose of Ormus and continued with the powder feeding.  Then a couple of weeks later left on a cruise with my wife, so I didn't really do much in the way of taking care of these plants, but I believe the got their regular fertilizing and watering.

So I didn't document the growth of these plants, sorry!!  But I will share some pictures of this years crops.  I harvested the Fatty Bubba last week and the Pakistan Chitral Kush last week, I have pictures just before harvest, but not with me right now so I can't show the plants, I will next week when I get the photo's.  I do have a couple of pictures of the dried buds just before trimming and curing, nice fat budda and nice purple Chitral picture included.

The China Yunnan, is an incredible plants, not too tall, less than two meters, but very wide and full of big fat crystal covered buds, the Bangi Haze is another very pleasant surprise, all plants look great,except for the Afgan Kush, they have a few more weeks to go and I'm not sure if the weather will allow them to ripen, but I'll try.  

Sorry, I didn't document, but I just wasn't here to do it, here the pictures of this years crops. Image_054.jpgImage_055.jpgImage_059.jpgImage_060.jpgImage_063.jpgImage_073.jpgImage_076.jpgImage_086.jpgImage_085.jpgImage_079.jpgImage_080.jpgImage_083.jpgImage_082.jpgImage_077.jpg

• Like 5

So much for the plants, I'll add the pictures of the Fatty Bubba and the Pakistan Chitral Kush ( a beautiful Purple plant) next week.  Now for some bud shots...they are the most important :-)

I'll start with a couple of shots of buds from the Fatty Bubba and the Pakistan Chital, it was cut down last week, so these buds are partially dry, I trim them from this state and then put in jars for curing.  So now here's the pictures.Image_046.jpgImage_049.jpgImage_051.jpgImage_027.jpgImage_028.jpgImage_030.jpgImage_029.jpgImage_033.jpgImage_034.jpgImage_037.jpgImage_039.jpgImage_042.jpgImage_066.jpg

• Like 4

wow already one year since last years grow, it seem to me like it was few month ago.. well good to see another round as been going while i was sleeping haha ;) This years plant are looking nice even if you didnt care them as much as last year they look like great quality plants :)

Congratz to the son ;) And another proof that the PF is easy to use it seems :)

Hope you will have a great smoke with those purple beauties and sisters.

Cheers thanks for the photos!

As promised here are some photos that I took with my phone, it shows the missing Pakistan Chiral Kush with the beautiful purple buds and the Fatty Bubba that I didn't show in my original pictures.  I tried some of the Pakistan Chiral and it is soooo nice, I'll be growing this one again next year, such a vivid purple color and so smooth and tasty going down...then it is space out time, it is very strong stuff!!IMG_20140911_185528.jpgIMG_20140911_185433.jpgIMG_20140911_185504.jpgIMG_20140917_090639.jpgIMG_20140917_090700.jpgIMG_20140911_185343.jpgIMG_20140911_185446.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you all for the nice comments of this years crop.  I've still got two more to harvest. These are Afgan Kush x Black Domina, they are not stabilized at all. I've gotten two completely different looking plants with completely different buds. I only took pictures of "Frosty" but will take more photo's before taking these last two girls down in a few days.  Yes the time has come to bring them down before the snow starts to fall.  This past weekend I did the final trimming on the first 5 to come down and now they are safely curing in bottles.
:-)IMG_20141012_082002.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Finally finished my with my crops of 2014.  Got a total of 2976 grams of very fine buds from my 7 plants.  This crop it now safely in jars curing to achieve the perfect taste and smell.  Another successful year.  Now I just have to hope that my cultivation license will be good to use again in 2015, it is now in the legal system in Canada....perhaps it will still be in court being argued by lawyers and appeals for a few more years.

• Like 2

Yes Levente, my son did a great job filling in for me.  I still have to give credit to Powder Feeding fertilizer, it makes this whole process so simple to do I think I could train a monkey to fertilize my girls with Powder Feeding.  I've already got my seeds for next year on the way from Spain.  In 2015 I'll be growing ErdPurt, Kali China, Nepal Jam and Nepal Jam x Kali China, I'm already looking forward to it.

I totally agree! Loving the PF! If you use it with proper water, the vegging powder is awsome for all strains as i can see. In bloom some strains need a little added K, specially the close to pure indicas, and a bit of calmag during the jurney is always helpful! In naturally well fertilized soil, no additional ferts required! Happy growing!!

Got to agree with you.  When I first purchased Powder Feeding almost 3 years ago at the Medical Marijuana show here in Toronto, both Arjan and Franco were there with this new stuff called Powder Feeding.  After a quick chat with Franco, I grabbed a 1 kilo bag of Indica and one for Mother Plants, at the bargain price of only $30.00/kilo, should have bought more!  I use the Mother Plant fertilizer for the first 2 months and then switch to the Indica for the remainder of the grow.  I now have to order more as I've run out, but now I have to order from Switzerland and the cost is 39 Euro's per kilo and 39 euros for delivery as there is no distributor in North America that I can find.  It will be worth the cost as it just works to perfection. I'm ordering a kilo of each type and should be good for a couple of years.  Now to veg out for the winter....heading to Panama and Columbia in less than two weeks...it's just too cold here in Canada for my old bones. :-) 

• Like 1