*CONFUSED***PLZ HELP

ghetto2190

As I am looking on starting a grow journal very very soon I have now chose 3 strains to do instead of choosing 1 out of the 3, I will be growing these organically in biobizz light mix soil with the organic nutrients, the confused bit I'm having is I have just watched the grow videos on the green house website about the strains I have chosen and they say best pH for hydro grown plant is 5.5 but they do not mention what pH there water is or is best for the other organically grown plant there doing as well., could anyone be able to answer this please, I have read so many conflicting grow journals with regards to what they pH there water/nutrient water to before they feed there plant/plants some growers saying 5.5-6.0 and others saying 6.0-6.5, I have not got the slightest clue as to why people are saying one thing and yet some people say a different thing. oh and by the way these videos and grow journels were people say the correct pH as I have said above are all growing using the same soil and nite line as me.

Hope someone can help

Hi there   i don't grow organic in soil myself but i can tell u that u dont need to adjust the ph with the setup ur planning bioblizz and org nutes as i talked to several growers using same setup don't adjust ph as microbes in soil fix nutes to plant so u don't have to worry about it.

Wish u the best in ur grow

So basically manubuntu it says on the powder feed chart that I should pH my nutrient solution to 5.5 pH in soil for seedlings and 5.6-6.0 pH for growth I thought a pH of 5.5 was only for hydro,

I have also read a lot of conflicting grow stories and reports zub0 that you don't have to pH your nutrient solution in soil but also heard that you should test pH, this is wat I hate all I want is someone that has grown in soil to say yes u do pH or no you don't pH I don't want to be going through seed after seed spending too much money on seeds but yet there all dying, and to answer your other question manubuntu is I will be growing in biobizz light mix soil, strains will hopefully be big bang, el nino and super bud that's if I can get hold of them because every were I have tried they seem to be all out of stock, and the stage I will be starting at is from seed

• Like 1

if ur feeding with powder feed ur not organic anymore i thought u was gonna use bioblixzz nutes also for organic grow. if ur gonna use powderfeeding it is a diffrent story i think . that u need to get a reply from a soil grower using PF.

ok, for Biobizz Lightmix you need just water for first 3-4 weeks. when buds start producing go with nutes but NO NEED of adjusting the PH. the soil will do it on its own but you can still check it before feed and the run-off(if any). try to keep it in the 6-6.5 range but it can go as high as 7. just make sure it won't go lower than 5,6-5,8 but I'm sure it won't. also a good note I got some time ago - use biobizz nutes with biobizz soil. they work magic together since they were made by the same firm to be compatible with eachother and no need to PH since it will take care of itself.

you start from seed, use potting mix or soil for seedlings. plant in 1-2 L, water only water(maybe some roots) and transplant when good rooted(usually 3weeks since germination) to light mix and ONLY WATER(maybe some roots) till 3-4weeks of being in light mix. then add nutes acordingly to the schedule and voila, you've got yourself a nice plant:)

if you'll go with PF nutes ask some that already done it in soil but I'm sure you will never need to adjust PH in soil ;)

good luck!

peace

man

• Like 3

I grew twice indoor fully organic (biobizz allmix + biobizz grow + bloom). Never adjusted ph both grows workout great. For my outdoor feeding same thing, never worried about ph and used organic nutes, no problems. Organic feeding most likely won't cause ph lockout also tap water is not far away in ph from what should you use in soil (there are exceptions like if you overfeed a lot or you go with really long vegging and really long flowering sativas, so that different water ph will have more time to affect medium, but I read you planning to go indicas and hybrids so should be fine). So if you go short flowering (8-10 weeks) and short vegging (4-6 weeks) forget about ph and don't worry. 

Different strains have different nutrition needs and different finish time so for first grow it might be good idea to stick with one strain, even for 2 first grows since you will know it from first one you will do things better in next attempt. Saying that I must admit I never fallowed that advice both with my first outdoor grow as with first indoor but it gave me some troubles so you should know . 

I can see you read too much forums. You get all type of growers there, some are advanced, some are not so advanced, some are just trolling. Forums are great when you have some experience and you can filter which users are worth reading. So grab yourself a good book on growing and then come back to forums for everything that wasn't covered in enough details. To solve your ph problems once for all read here:

http://www.growweedeasy.com/ph#soil-pH

personally I learned a lot from this website it is all gathered nicely in once place totally recommended to start there, although now when i moved to coco I found this website much more useful then when I was organic to be fully honest. But it is tons of information for free and comparing to forum it is structured and have no people fighting about small details which is great. 

• Like 1