Why Leaves Are Turning Yellow ? Pls help me !

matiamo

Hey guys, i have a Super Lemon Haze & Diesel Ryder here.

They was green when i leave them outdoor. And i just moved them to indoor in a few days and turned light to 12/12.

And now i see the leaves at the bottom are turning yellow.

What's happening here ? Soil problem ? Light ? Air ? Or they need nuts ?

Please help me and tell me how to fix that.

Thank you guys. Sorry for bad english -.-

Hard to say without pictures. There cna be number of reasons. Flush with plain water. IF it is getting worst you have some deficiencies (most common are N or calmag), if it will get better it is overfeeding. But there can be number of reasons. Pictures could help a lot. 

I've updated pictures, pls help me guys.

Thank you all  :gamer:

Need nuts I think

Hard to say without pictures. There cna be number of reasons. Flush with plain water. IF it is getting worst you have some deficiencies (most common are N or calmag), if it will get better it is overfeeding. But there can be number of reasons. Pictures could help a lot. 

If it is just the lower leaves , could be they are not getting enougth light. Maybe remove them if they are not

The most common reason for me is lack of light on lower leaves and also gnat larvae that eat the roots and on the lower stem. Young plants are more sensitive to this.

Bottom leaves can be yellow for 100 reasons. It might be aswell that plant overgrew pot and is getting root bound. Without pictures it is all just speculations and mentioning most common things. 

Flush it and watch results. Leaves that are affected wont get better. If after flush it gets worst feed more (this one leaf loks confusing most of them look burned). What nutes have you used and in what doses? Also I can see a lot of stretch. How much light do you have? What soil type u got. In the meantime start flushing. 

red stems, pale leaves. 110% deficiency of nitrogen and phosphorus. make the "air pocket" with fertilizers. dig up 1-2 cm of soil, leave for half an hour, then grout very well over the entire surface. in this way the fertilizer will be absorbed faster.

Dlind2 - look at smallest leafs new growth they look extremely intense in compare to rest. I don't think rest is pale also N deficiency starts evenly here tips of leafs are dead which suggest overfeeding, N deficiency is more even and most visible on bottom leafs and new growth. I think it is lightning that makes them look pale. But again I can be wrong. I would stick with flushing and observing, if it gets worst you were right. If it improves it was overfeeding. There is also good chance for ph lockout and then we might be both right he can have nute burn combined with deficiency, this soil looks weird. 

large leaves serve as a repository of trace elements. when feeding the little plant draws resources from a large sheet. and they pale. when no large overdose of nitrogen on young leaves appear hump. If overdose is a great young leaves are burned in the middle. Symptoms of this plant can also be scarred from early micronutrient deficiencies when cut bent. but the trunks of red, it's only deficiency of phosphorus.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How is your plant doing by now?

Your soil seems really compact and sandy as well it probably doesnt help try to break the surface reguraly to make it breath better :)

Good luck man

Thanks Dust,

This is my 1st grow, i'll not use dirt next time, i'll use mix soil and hope it will works well  :drinks:

• Like 1

Yes the soil is very important if not the most important element of a grow, it can ruin it or make it splendid ;)  But i'm sure every grow will get better and better this is what forums and experience is made for ;)

and the pics looks nice thanks for sharing!

Have a good grow

• Like 1