Howdy From NY

shoeboy

Hi to everyone, Im 57, Been tokin the good herb since I was 16, Always been a bit hyper personality so herb has been my calming  medication. Ive also been a grower on & off over the years, Just enough for My head, But because Ive always had a regular supply I never really grew seriously, Just planted bag seed & Always had great luck, Actually a Green Thumb with whatever I grow, From Tomatoes to trees. I live in a State where Pot is Decriminalized but Not legal & The Primo stuff is way out of my price range for daily use, So after going almost Crazy seeing all the PRIME Bud on the Seed Sites I said, What the hell and ordered a few seeds, Pure Kush, Whats the worst that could happen, They don't get through and Im out a few bucks, Anyway, Received my seeds within 2 weeks, No Problems.  Im saving a couple for outside this coming summer. I started one seed the way I always have, Between folded paper towel & two small plates, Sprouted in a couple days & went right into the 3-4 gal pot with the same soil I used this past summer which produced a 6-7' beauty. Poped up through the soil in about 2 days, My grow box is 24" X 42" X 48" tall, Completely flat white, 1- 250W CFL, I have 2, one for Veg growth & one for flowering, Also 4 - 150W CFLs in the 4 corners 1 ea 2700k & 6500k each side, Temp steady around 78 F with fresh air coming in from bottom vents & exhaust through the top into a crawl space. My Baby looks Beautiful  & Healthy with purple tinged leaves, I will post pics soon, It sure is rewarding growing your own prime bud