It`s me, Adrian.

AdrianD

Hello guys of tha Green House Company, and of the GH-Forums.

My name is Adrian, and I am your new, active and flyin High member!

Some about me...

So, 2014 was a great year, wasn`t it ? Yeas!   In this year my 18th birthaday goes around and the summer also brought some interesting stuff.

I'm, you could say, a Pot-Head for around 3 Years now and my Knownlege and my Experience all about Cannabis never is stoppin to grow.

I'm mostly hangin around with friends the whole day after work. Were chillen, listen music and basecally do all the crazy stuff wer'e Ganja-Mens love.

The first years of smokin, me and my Homes not really where interestet in Growing, or stuff like that. But from time to time, interessts have changed.

Personal Goal:

My Dream...? Yea... I can tell you, i love it to be outside! I love nature and I Love Pot!  not only cause of the effect, also cause there are so many wayse these time cannabis is good for Human beeing! 

So my dream would be to follow the strainhunters to one of there Expeditions around the world, as somethink like a "smokin-Praktikant? " haha.

My dad went often to africa in the near past, so he totally gut me with the feeling to travel around the world, with ony a howrse and a and of Pot to see the nature and be what we be!.

well, sereously I'm very interestet in learning more about canabis, the culture and other think of other countrys! And who could be a betther teacher than the king of cannabis, and the legandary strain hunders.!   ....   Should be allowed to have a dream.

Basecally it means, I Love it!  So I desided at the beginning of 2014 to start my first growing projekt... And well, how could I Tell you? I Love it to stay outside, so i decided to give my Plants the same plasure I Got. Tho stay the whole Summer outside.

And BANG it works! Since then, I am an full blood outdoor grower! To get the best flavour and taste. Cause nothings that good for the plants, like the mother of Earth!  The Sunn!

Can see one of my babys on my Profile Picture.  nearly 4m high.   Damn!

Okay thats me. Adrian

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome on the forum man :)

Hope you will enjoy the place and learn a lot around here, it is a good place to start with some nice people if you have any questions :)

If any problem on the forum dont hesitate to ask the team for help

And have a good discovering of the place ;)

cheers