How to delete a post.

#Robbo#420#

• 2 years later...

If you wish to entirely delete a comment that you have posted, please contact one of us Moderators.  We will be happy to assist you. 

Alternatively, if you do not wish to bother the Moderator with the task, another method is for you to edit your comment and replace it with a simple comment that doesn't cause a disturbance of the flow of the theme of the thread

Even better, be careful to write what you mean and mean what you write. 

I have also noticed that sometimes a post is doubled.  That is some kind of technical glitch that I don't fully understand.  I can only guess that it may have something to do with your submission somehow finding two different pathways through the internet, and logging-in twice before the first one has created the code to close-out the submission.  If so, there may be nothing that the administrators can do about that.  In any case, if we all understand that such a glitch can exist, then we need not worry about it.

If it still bothers you that the system doubled your post, then edit one of them and use the 'simple-comment-replacement' method, and then everything is cool...

Thank you.