Critical Kush small 150 watts initial scrog

FragmopG

Hiho,

just wanted to present my first indoor try...

these girls are flowering for 35 days now under 150 watt ndl/hps in 11l airpots. Soil was a mix of seedling soil and "regular" unferitlised soil that I mixed with 25% vermiculite. Humidty 45-50%. Temp 25 °C. Veged for more than a month frome cuttings.

The bigger one was originally a scrog but as bud-production started and the stretch ended I realised she will come out to short and most of the buds would develope within the screen...so I clipped it off...mold risk and a pain in the ass at harvest time if I wouldnt. Hope wasn a mistake and i raised hermie risk ?! bus this was 2 weeks ago and nothing suspicious developed...

The smaller one was just a backup, since I started with these two cuttings from a friend and one seed of an outdoor plant I had years ago. Was a male so I removed it from the closet and the backup plant took its place...tried some LST on her and think it worked out well ?!

The bigger one had/has some minor N deficiency but I think I worked it out...(Hesi-fertiliser program and sometimes molasses)

Sorry for the bad pic quality...not the photographer guy and crappy equip...

Would be nice to hear some comments and advices are appreciated.

grow on

post-8388-0-88913200-1416854385.jpg

post-8388-0-30040000-1416854407.jpg

post-8388-0-75233700-1416854415.jpg

post-8388-0-38936200-1416854440.jpg

post-8388-0-84120000-1416854448.jpg

post-8388-0-71554100-1416854450.jpg

post-8388-0-91146500-1416854456.jpg

post-8388-0-42067400-1416854465.jpg

• Like 2

thank you for sharing your ladies with us man, looking good with your 150w, nice resin, nice canopy, and nice buds :)  If you only took away the net when you changed your mind they shouldnt hermie just for this no worry :) It will be more because of light leaking in at night, or light cuts, big PH stress  or things like this :)

Have a good grow with those and enjoy the smoke!

• Like 1

I'm going to be using 150watt for veg in my stealth cabinet and then move up to 250watt for flower until I've mastered the strain I'm going to be doing,I'm going to be growing the doctor and big bang from ghsc but not gna be starting it till new year as want to get Xmas out of the way 1st but I will keep everyone updated on how its going

• 2 weeks later...

Well as Franco often says,when you think its ready wait one more week ;) ;) I think she can take an extra week withtout problem, with only hard water  and let her go :)

The dates given by the seedbank are indications, and they often change depending on the setup of the room, and like you said you are a little bit underpowered so dont worry about having a few extra days she wont fall apart because of it ;)

Have a good end of grow man she looks sexy ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the davice^^

maybe a few hours earlier :-P both of them are in their final 48 hours of darkness...since the smaler one is obviously riper than the big one Im gonna chop them at day 63. Next time Ill follow ur advice Dust^^ this time it was to late (thanks due to the offline status of the page)...but I dont mind a more uplifting high^^ 

hehe no problem man ;) congratz on the harvest they looked precious before cutting full of buds, you did a good job on the bending :)

And i hope it will smoke good as well!

Have a good drying, see you on the next grow ;)

• 1 month later...

35g from the big one...20 from the smaller...2g ice hash :-)

The hash is really amazing taste and effect...and the weed ist still developing, lost nearly every green or leafy aspect..smells really heavy. Tastes is heavy but not harsh when inhaling but most of the taste happens after the smoke left ur lung...piny..earthy truffle like...I think really like a Kush is "supposed" to taste.

• Like 1