HI!

Flick05096

Welcome on the forum man!

For sure one day SH will go to philipinnes it is a great place for cannabis history as well, but for a date i dont know lol ;)

I hope you will enjoy the place and like jose said dont hesitate to share some things about the weed in your country if you have any.

Have a good discovering of the place

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well it is one of the big producer of the world, i know few years back it was in the top 5. And the plant has probably been here for very long if it followed the same path has the Chinese and Japanese cannabis that are some of the oldest regions to have it, it is not so far, and surely there are some interesting things :)

I dont know the exact origins of it, but beeing so close to the asian continent and Japan, first seeds must have came threw natural process ( bird shits, wind, floating in the sea..) i guess. and then probably the people coming from other places at sometime started introducing the seeds too, but i dont the exact story sorry, hopefully if they go there during the expeditions we will learn more about it ;)

Have a good day

• Like 1

Just join this forum , would like to know if anyone knows if Michoacan seeds still exist? And if I could bring some seeds back ,from Michoacan what strain would it be ? I have a neighbor, who travels to Vietnam and brought back some unknown seeds (strain unknown) from country. Would like to cross (F) Michoacan & (M) unknown Vietnamese seeds. And information about this issue!?