denjo

1x SnowStorm #2 AutoSCROG 15L Airpot

74 posts in this topic

Day 0

Waiting for day 1. :)

Strain: SnowStorm #2 Autoflower

Soil: BioBizz All Mix + Canna Coco 70/30

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients (never used before)

Tent: 60x60

Light Veg 20/4: 2x55watt Phillips Daycool. Panel by Starlight. I really have good veg results. They love the bright light and grow pretty fast and have good root development. Changing lights after 3 Months is recommended. Maybe earlier. 

Light Flower 20/4: Probably 1x 50x3 Watt LED Purple Alien New Generation (maybe 2x 50x3W). Auto + LED = win (so I guess)

Have fun.

3 people like this

Hi mate,

I think it will be interesting your work, I'm curious as to stimulate root container works. I think it can be very useful :)

Greetings and thanks for sharing!

1 person likes this

Hi mate,

I think it will be interesting your work, I'm curious as to stimulate root container works. I think it can be very useful :)

Greetings and thanks for sharing!

Hi,

thank you bro. Yes these pots are good I heard. Trying them the first time. 

Thank for opening a grow journal :D And good to see the baby as germinated succesfully ;) lets hope it will keep this way until harvest ;)

I dont remember seeing a journal of this strain so we will see how she turns out :)

Have a good veg! keep us updated!

1 person likes this

Day 3 

I watered her with clean tap water today. just a little. no pic needed :) 

As I use Bio Bizz All Mix I tap water her for 15 days and after that I start feeding her.

1 person likes this

Welcome Denjo and good to see you here my friend!

Have a good grow and hope to see you soon

1 person likes this

Welcome Denjo and good to see you here my friend!

Have a good grow and hope to see you soon

really appreciate that mate. bless

here is day 8&9. starting to add nutrients tomorrow.

3 people like this

day 11

I drop Advanced Nutrients on 1,5L Water

Sensi Grow A&B 1,1ml

Voodoo Juice 1,1ml

ps.: I am not as happy posting things here as I was before. Some seriously ego Kids here in this forum. I offer help and I get back what all knowing denjo I am. Honestly, this isn't shanti neither it is chilled. (keep smoking your butane)

Pics day 10&11

1 person likes this

day 13

letting her almost dry out now for 2nd nutes mixture

2 people like this

Looks like your off to a good start any info on the genetics like seed bank or cross used? Have a good grow!

1 person likes this

Thanks, it's a Dutch Passion. Have fun watching.

Edit: I am thinking of scrogging her. Not sure yet, stay tuned.

1 person likes this

Looks like your off to a good start any info on the genetics like seed bank or cross used? Have a good grow!

some frosty orange bud auto
2 people like this

day 16

pics day 14&16

looks nice so far. Added more nutrients A&B and carboload. All my ladies getting scrogged from now one. Autos and fems. Got a nice OG collection coming up next. 2 regs and 3 fems popped.

2 people like this

Nice development on the lady man thanks for the news :) she has a nice green and growth :)

Have a good grow!

1 person likes this

Nice development on the lady man thanks for the news :) she has a nice green and growth :)

Have a good grow!

jah bless

1 person likes this

steady growth around here ;)   still no sign of maturiry yet? Pistils should start to come out in short :)

Have a good grow man thanks for the news

2 people like this

steady growth around here ;)   still no sign of maturiry yet? Pistils should start to come out in short :)

Have a good grow man thanks for the news

thanks, nope not yet. she needs a few more days. 

1 person likes this

day 26

So, she is clearly getting in start position. I give her nutrients the last time tomorrow and after that I am going to flush her with water and the last 5L bloom a&b. The scrog I will set at 80 cm minus the 15L airpot. So in basically 15 days she goes below LED. 

2 people like this

day 30

she starts to spread. massive boost over the past 4 days. Flushing her tomorrow with 35L tap water and 5L nutes

edit: she will get more space next week when I chop the Bubba. The new LED arrives tomorrow for her already. Can't wait to start scrogging her. I thought it might would be a good idea to wait cleaning below until she is having buds. Just not to disturb her growing circle. thoughts?

1 person likes this

These 2 reports will be my last here. Unfortunately it seems that there are only 12 ppl online or even active. Guess that's nothing new. As well I got fucked up by one of these forum kids here. I will keep my shit out of here.

Updates every 5 days until harvest. Later folks