1x SnowStorm #2 AutoSCROG 15L Airpot

denjo

Day 0

Waiting for day 1. :)

Strain: SnowStorm #2 Autoflower

Soil: BioBizz All Mix + Canna Coco 70/30

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients (never used before)

Tent: 60x60

Light Veg 20/4: 2x55watt Phillips Daycool. Panel by Starlight. I really have good veg results. They love the bright light and grow pretty fast and have good root development. Changing lights after 3 Months is recommended. Maybe earlier. 

Light Flower 20/4: Probably 1x 50x3 Watt LED Purple Alien New Generation (maybe 2x 50x3W). Auto + LED = win (so I guess)

Have fun.

• Like 3

Hi mate,

I think it will be interesting your work, I'm curious as to stimulate root container works. I think it can be very useful :)

Greetings and thanks for sharing!

Hi,

thank you bro. Yes these pots are good I heard. Trying them the first time. 

Thank for opening a grow journal :D And good to see the baby as germinated succesfully ;) lets hope it will keep this way until harvest ;)

I dont remember seeing a journal of this strain so we will see how she turns out :)

Have a good veg! keep us updated!

• Like 1

day 11

I drop Advanced Nutrients on 1,5L Water

Sensi Grow A&B 1,1ml

Voodoo Juice 1,1ml

ps.: I am not as happy posting things here as I was before. Some seriously ego Kids here in this forum. I offer help and I get back what all knowing denjo I am. Honestly, this isn't shanti neither it is chilled. (keep smoking your butane)

Pics day 10&11

• Like 1

day 26

So, she is clearly getting in start position. I give her nutrients the last time tomorrow and after that I am going to flush her with water and the last 5L bloom a&b. The scrog I will set at 80 cm minus the 15L airpot. So in basically 15 days she goes below LED. 

• Like 2

day 30

she starts to spread. massive boost over the past 4 days. Flushing her tomorrow with 35L tap water and 5L nutes

edit: she will get more space next week when I chop the Bubba. The new LED arrives tomorrow for her already. Can't wait to start scrogging her. I thought it might would be a good idea to wait cleaning below until she is having buds. Just not to disturb her growing circle. thoughts?

• Like 1

These 2 reports will be my last here. Unfortunately it seems that there are only 12 ppl online or even active. Guess that's nothing new. As well I got fucked up by one of these forum kids here. I will keep my shit out of here.

Updates every 5 days until harvest. Later folks

sry to see you leaving us bro, its out of order another member fucking you up

i have had a look around for your problem but cant seem to find it pls link us

as this is normally such a friendly forum and would be a shame to lose you because

of an idiot be better than them and ignore it

PEACE bro and hope you change your mind

• Like 2