1x SnowStorm #2 AutoSCROG 15L Airpot

denjo

sry to see you leaving us bro, its out of order another member fucking you up

i have had a look around for your problem but cant seem to find it pls link us

as this is normally such a friendly forum and would be a shame to lose you because

of an idiot be better than them and ignore it

PEACE bro and hope you change your mind

no drama no hard feelings

Well like Jim said sorry to see you give up for one person, if you wish to tell me by PM what happened dont hesitate to contact me.

And for the plant she did have a good boost these last days it seems, must be even bigger now ;)

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

Well like Jim said sorry to see you give up for one person, if you wish to tell me by PM what happened dont hesitate to contact me.

And for the plant she did have a good boost these last days it seems, must be even bigger now ;)

Have a good grow!

there you go. 

• Like 1

day 39

I did not top her because I don't think topping autos is good. This hortinet is shit as I mentioned in an earlier post but I gotta continue of course. She is a small one. I was hoping for a bit more stretch but yea, I was right that it's close when I cut the bubbas. Its ok tho. I will make some fat buds here anyways. :P I will not clean her up yet. I will do that from next friday on, slowly to not piss her off. 

• Like 1

looking good after the prunning you did

what she smell of so far

PEACE

ty. she has a sweet fruity smell and I am sure I there was some skunkish already but just a hint in it. The resin production is increasing fast. I am hoping for the next 2 weeks the buds to become fat. They start already. 

day 50

as you can see the plant does what she is supposed to do :) I keep feeding a certain plan. Today I added 1ml Bud Candy to Carboload, B52, Overdrive, Budfactor X, CalMag.

This is under a Apollo 4 180Watt 7 Band full spectrum

• Like 2

Yes indeed looks like trichomes production will be nice :) But its often the case in a nice LED grow, and when done and fed properly ;) And for the moment she seems happy

Have a good grow and thanks for the news!

• Like 1