1x SnowStorm #2 AutoSCROG 15L Airpot

denjo

day 62 

I see more brown hairs and they start to get fat as I was waiting for. Guess the monster cropping brought her back a few days. I will start flushing on day 70 regardless of maturity. Maybe earlier.

The bigger bud is the main bud. 180watt LED :P

• Like 3

Looking great man, the trichome productionis really at the top :)  But uslally a nice handled LEDS row leads to trichome sea lol ;)

Now that you come to the end of grow did you notice the feeding was diferent under leds than under other bulbs? If you have tried others :)

Have a good end of grow

• Like 1

Looking great man, the trichome productionis really at the top :)  But uslally a nice handled LEDS row leads to trichome sea lol ;)

Now that you come to the end of grow did you notice the feeding was diferent under leds than under other bulbs? If you have tried others :)

Have a good end of grow

ty, yes the last day it really has become more. try to take a picture of this next time. I feed this plan https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tdmMIdy16Vm1mK_Gyxo9KIg/htmlview# The only thing I have realised to HPS is the calmag. If you run LED you will add calmag otherwise you end up with deficiencies. As you see in the plan it is almost given always and as you see my autos have aboslutely no lack of nutes whatsoever. I will start flushing earlier. She is coming to an end. 

• Like 1

Looking beautiful man! nice pictures and nice lady to make the pictures! it for sure a proof that you can work with autos mainly like you do with regular plants :rabbi:

Have a good flushing period!

well, I would't top them and feeding every watering is far away from reg plants.

• Like 1

Looking very nice man some quality buds and good way to use the LED :)

Hope the smoke will be tasty for you! How is the smell i didnt ask yet?

Have a good drying and smoking

Thank you. I am very happy. The grow went almost 100%. I think I could have give 1,5L instead of 1L. The pot was big enough. Anyways the smell is very fruity and skunky. I really am a fan of orange bud and I have some live resin here from just leaves and it has the typical skunk funk. I missed that so much. The stone is very clean and just enough. Orange bud is not a strong bud so is the snowstorm #2. Very nice to dab over the day. The Kings Kush for example is a beast. It sends you to sleep if you are too tired before the dab :) I like strong kushes on sunday mornings. The grape taste is unforgettable. Defo has become one of my favorite strains. The snowstorm can compete with a feminized but remember, its not as strong as others. I love it, it keeps me active and not waste me over the day. pics to come 

• Like 1

nice resin man must be tasty :) What method did you use to purge it ? Heat and then dewaxed? or you have small vacuum maybe? ^^

Anyway have a good smoke and thanks for the news!

• Like 1

dont use 99% because its iso. use ethanol or grain alcohol aka spiritus. 96% is the best for winterizing / dewaxing. you dont need a vac chamber if you do it with a second solvent just low heat but takes ages :D good thing is, no butane is left because it is gone before freezing.

• Like 1