Bho is bad for you and the earth!

8daysaweek

bho is toxic no matter what even if you can get pure n butane. watter hash mmmmmm beaten hash mmm charis mmm ( charis i would be carful as it has part of the person who rubbed it in it and you may not want that ju ju in you could be bad there are still bad witches and worlocks lol. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

"Funny thing is only people that have no idea and have never made any kind of BHO tells you how bad it is! If you know what your doing then all the butane is purged off via a vacuum pump. So what is the toxin? And if your worried about what is rubbed off of someone's hands while they make charis or charos then your just a plain germ-a-foab! After hours off rubbing on oily buds what do you think is really left on there hands other than the plants? And what do you smoke? If you smoke weed(flower)then it for sure is worse for you than BHO! I can smoke tens or maybe even hundreds of Dab hits and my piece is still relatively clean. But smoke flowers through the same piece only once or twice and it's brown as hell! Water hash or bubble hash is okay, but doesn't have the punch as BHO and most of the time has a dry taste/effect to it. And I'm sure I will get a response of "I know what I'm doing and used a vacuum pump and purge chamber", so if that's the case send a pic of your pump and chamber."

BHO is bad for you no matter how many times you purge it, its still not pure. and i dont know anyone period who has ever taken a BHO dab and didnt get all agro later on or the next day if their was no more. their is more then just the butane its the polarity isotope thing that is bad for our bodies also, and most can not get pure n-butane because they are not refrigrator repair guys, so the cans you buy have by products. you would do better to do a water extraction or a dry sift or co2. if i could get the money together to manufacture my co2 extractor lots of us would be supper happy my thing is cheap and efftive bu they dont have kickstarter for bud conisoures or id put my co2 thing up and try to get a grow partner and a place to grow mass amounts. and i grow fucking pheneominal buds smoke if you are in hawaii i am on oahu and will smoke you out and you will not know how to react to my smoke. i want to send a pic of my plants so people know that i wasnt full of shit when i said coco peat moss and regular dirt kick ass. bottom line BHO  is bad for us long and short term, do your self a favor go to bubblemans  website and get genuine bubble bags or a nice dry sift screen set. try rosin fuck BHO i bet you will freeking love rosin you get the nice oil and you get a nice smokeable nug of no thc bud. BHO RUINS LIVES! ITS LIKE METH NOT EVEN ONCE! doesnt matter if you have a vacumme and purge chamber your fucking with shit on the meleculier level changing compounds when you change the polarity it changes the compounds. seed the shit out of your best nugs and run them over a dry sifft and then you get the seeds and the resins and can still smoke the husks. and for the charas yes i am a germ aphob but i was commenting on their energy and what not most charas comes from parts of india that have had long time generations of dark and light magic not to mention they wipe their asses with their left hands even if washed its still residue of poo, if your in india and a guy offer to shake hand with his left hand its an insult a high insult like fighting words herd this from an indian flatmate i had. and you get microscopic pieces of skin in with your charas rip. their are still dark and light magic workers world wide and if you dont know how to tell when their juju is on you it can ruin a lot of shit. always carry some white sage to inhale and ask to purify after encounter with people who you meet then you feel off.

Funny thing is only people that have no idea and have never made any kind of BHO tells you how bad it is! If you know what your doing then all the butane is purged off via a vacuum pump. So what is the toxin? And if your worried about what is rubbed off of someone's hands while they make charis or charos then your just a plain germ-a-foab! After hours off rubbing on oily buds what do you think is really left on there hands other than the plants? And what do you smoke? If you smoke weed(flower)then it for sure is worse for you than BHO! I can smoke tens or maybe even hundreds of Dab hits and my piece is still relatively clean. But smoke flowers through the same piece only once or twice and it's brown as hell! Water hash or bubble hash is okay, but doesn't have the punch as BHO and most of the time has a dry taste/effect to it. And I'm sure I will get a response of "I know what I'm doing and used a vacuum pump and purge chamber", so if that's the case send a pic of your pump and chamber.

thanks for commenting

Dude... First off you have SERIOUS issues! To even mention ANY kind of weed product in comparison to METH your a ducking tool! They stick lithium from batteries and the heads of thousands of matches and CONSUME IT ALL... No purging. I don't know who your hanging with or what your smoking, but DAMN sure isn't GOOD dabs!!!! If you or ANYONE goes agro without one day or a million days without dabs then they were ADDING crack, coke, meth, heroin, etcetera to it! And you do realize there are LOTS of bad shit in plant material your smoking? Do you REALLY think smoking a plant is HEALTHY? It's the lesser of two evils! You take a little whatever is left over after BHO or you take whatever is in the plant matter. So no matter what you consuming something that's bad for you no matter how you take it!!!! And anyone that has ANY knowledge about other countries knows the wipe there ass with there left hand bulllshit. Do you really think everyone wipes with there left hand? You realize there are people that think for themselves? And I don't need to buy shit from India or down the road for that matter! So I don't ever need to get charos from another country where there weed is bunk compared to mine! Why would I want there bunk made charos from bunk made weed if I have better sitting right next to me that I know for sure has ZERO chemicals inside or outside the plant and was 100% organically grown? If you have as much weed and plants as you claim then make your own charos and then it won't have your so called shit in it! And last... Your willing to INHALE sage but are talking shit about BHO that ACTUALLY does something for you and not just a bunch of hibididy dibididy that you believe in! Have you ever seen the people that come and do that bullshit sage crap and looked at the NORMAL people faces at what is going on? They are amazed that a full grown adult can't see through fairy tales and pixy dust!!!!

most people cant afford the vacum and purge systems and even if they could still the bho has contaminants. the match is lit then burns off most residue, i use a hakko soldering iron with ceramic tip. i dont have the $$$$ to afford dabs and if i could id be buying dry sift or water or rosin or rso before i took a bho. i am supper sensetive to anything chemical its no fun. its india long ago its what they decided you would be suprised at how well thety stick to that wiping with the left hand. if people thinking for themselves was good then why is this world a polluted waste land it seeem weather a highwer being or observation tells a humans its fucked up if they bring the lie to life enough or make $ from it they dont care. most people who claim 100% orgainc are full of shit most fert brands that bost 100% organic are not organic 100%. i smoke buds id smoke hash all day if i could afford it i can barly afford buds and they only allow 7 plants in Hi. 3 in bloom 4 in flower im like wtf but dudes can buy a 30 pack of beer for 20$. india has great buds and hash most of the world has great weed just most people never see it. nothing is or can be truly organic anymore due to the industral waste land this world has becomes... yeah humans are intellegent fucking up the only plant they got for pieces of plastic covereed paper..... if you sent me some your bho ids try it. but i know my opinion wouldnt change. and as for my inhaling the WHITE SAGE! dont knock it till you try it dude it is amazing and no one knew its effects then i started doing it and try it try it when your fucking out of it stoned its the ass back words of salvia divinorium its clarity it the ability to be centered and focused even when baked out of your head. if i didnt run out of white sage id be chonging it along with my uk cheese. organic white sage. o but ike i said bho problems are on a meliculer level so purging and what not wont take all the oil slick away. and like i said im hypersensitive to contaminants my throat feels off after i bho. i figured a way to get 1 plant in a picture ill try my web cam. stasy tuned/ how the fuck do i get it so you can see the plant here?

if i could get the pictures from my windows approved cam to my mac then id post them. ill keep trying. 

i was saying most people need a 4yr degeree from a refrigrator repair school to get their hands on actual n-butane the stuff sold over the counter has fillers its gross. i was saying co2 extraction the n-butane sits in a canister in refridigrators and stuff and is piped around for its cooling effects and stebility.

the one in veg on the left is a 3-4week old and malawi gold lets see your 3-4 week from seed i bet it doesnt have the hight or branching of my organic coco peatymoss soil mix.... the one on the right is either a purple chem91x cpt kyrptonite og kush and is around week 6 i think of flowering she is less then a foot tall and stacking might get 7grams off her and im letting the malawi go it will get 1oz-1lbs depends if she get the 5gal bucket or the 35gallon ;). i let my plant self prune for the most part so they can get all the nutrents it stored before but you can see they are both quit well despite my letting the teas soak to long.

the one in veg on the left is a 3-4week old and malawi gold lets see your 3-4 week from seed i bet it doesnt have the hight or branching of my organic coco peatymoss soil mix.... the one on the right is either a purple chem91x cpt kyrptonite og kush and is around week 6 i think of flowering she is less then a foot tall and stacking might get 7grams off her and im letting the malawi go it will get 1oz-1lbs depends if she get the 5gal bucket or the 35gallon ;). i let my plant self prune for the most part so they can get all the nutrients it stored before but you can see they are both quit well despite my letting the teas soak to long.

so its either a C.P.K. OR A SOUR DIESEL X CPT KRYTONITE DNa genetics... the malawai gold is from highgrade seeds canada

Dude... First off you have SERIOUS issues! To even mention ANY kind of weed product in comparison to METH your a ducking tool! They stick lithium from batteries and the heads of thousands of matches and CONSUME IT ALL... No purging. I don't know who your hanging with or what your smoking, but DAMN sure isn't GOOD dabs!!!! If you or ANYONE goes agro without one day or a million days without dabs then they were ADDING crack, coke, meth, heroin, etcetera to it! And you do realize there are LOTS of bad shit in plant material your smoking? Do you REALLY think smoking a plant is HEALTHY? It's the lesser of two evils! You take a little whatever is left over after BHO or you take whatever is in the plant matter. So no matter what you consuming something that's bad for you no matter how you take it!!!! And anyone that has ANY knowledge about other countries knows the wipe there ass with there left hand bulllshit. Do you really think everyone wipes with there left hand? You realize there are people that think for themselves? And I don't need to buy shit from India or down the road for that matter! So I don't ever need to get charos from another country where there weed is bunk compared to mine! Why would I want there bunk made charos from bunk made weed if I have better sitting right next to me that I know for sure has ZERO chemicals inside or outside the plant and was 100% organically grown? If you have as much weed and plants as you claim then make your own charos and then it won't have your so called shit in it! And last... Your willing to INHALE sage but are talking shit about BHO that ACTUALLY does something for you and not just a bunch of hibididy dibididy that you believe in! Have you ever seen the people that come and do that bullshit sage crap and looked at the NORMAL people faces at what is going on? They are amazed that a full grown adult can't see through fairy tales and pixy dust!!!!

my serious issue is running out of buds..... help a brotha out

Pic

wheres your pictures? dude when you are flipping out cuz your out of weed and your mental state is determined on having smokes you dont care that the plant is only 10inches tall you care its 10in tall and will have a dried weight of 7grams lol. and if you greww real organic buds properly then you would have smoke so smooth you only know its going in because the taste! im going to reveg i just needed to have nuggs asap. and it a grow technic to let the plant cannablise its fan leaves to feed the flowers the leave that are on the nugs are the right green for the strain and she dries in 24hrs and gets watered every 35hrs or so. you sound like you have cash come to hawaii when its cured and ill smoke a nug with you and you will buy me a fucking warehouse and gear you want more that bad.

Photo%20on%204-25-15%20at%2011.38%20AM_z 

this is a cobra nug from flash seeds i grew it was a small ruderalis hash plant from lebenon x djs blue berry x ruderalis  its all frost hoping you can tell from the color fades whats frost and not its a web cam srry. but the taste is amazing and its so smooth and great full body creeper its supposed to come out like that its the kind of plant it is. it was a 12 in plant got an 8th off it dried and a few seeds. my nug here doesnt look like much but it has the smoke and effect that makes it a ninja its like oh this bud is shit then you smoke it and get the hashy berry flavor and its so smooth and bam 15min later semi body float off a .10 gram.

Sorry but if that's fire bud then your not in my league at all! The one so called plant only had one cola as far as I can see and the other has had watering and nutrient issues. Neither will be producers of any real end weight and if you can only grow 7 plants or whatever you'd think you'd veg the shot out of it so you'd actually get something back. I don't need to smoke sage to know it doesn't get me high or will take away any good or bad juju! You are a maker of your own destiny and no sage is going to make you a better person if your a pile! I've tried and even have the dry ice bags and bubble bags and have used them all and last thing I went with and stick with was BHO. All those extractions I tried produced a SUPER HARSH dry taste and had nothing on ANY BHO as far as taste! I don't even smoke flowers or weed anymore because no matter the strain or how it's grown ALWAYS tastes like plant matter to me know. So for you to say you like the dry style goods and you have extreme problems with harsh things is kind of crazy to me. I never said there is no butane left in the final product, I said I pick and so do you if you smoke anything a lesser of two evils when it comes to smoking anything. I'll take the minor amount of butane that I myself can see is at least 95% gone over smoking all that plant matter that by the way I used to cough my ass off with everyday even when not smoking. Now that I only do dabs then I only cough every now and then and ONLY when smoking. My bong would get a nasty brown in a day and now I can smoke for weeks or months and still I can at least see the percs. And yes I can for sure say what I grow is organic 100% and I can tell you why. I produce my own seeds using only organic methods and grow the plant the same way to the end. So yeah most people can't claim there shit is 100% organic only because they get non organically grown seeds. But even then in my eyes, if you grow the plant with all organics then it's organic! The one you have in your hand is not bad but you need to pinch or top it if you don't want a monster(especially since it's a Sativa mainly)! And id cut off that yellow leaf off the other plant so the plant takes the energy into forming buds instead of trying to keep a dead leaf alive. What strains, do you know? And from what breeder? And I'd bet the small one is an auto, correct? Yeah BHO chamber and pump and everything else involved is expensive but if you have the plant material I have yet to find a more powerful and tasteful way of doing it. What is RHO? And don't know what your talking about with BHO changing what on a molecular level? And if you purge it correctly at low heat there is no oil slick or whatever you think is there. I'll send you a pic of a non yet purged pile of goo and you will see that it's not all gooey or slick. Intact I can hold it in my hand like a soft piece of resin!

if your grow is 100% organic and your doing it right it should taste amazing and smell great and have a killer high without having to extract. those pics were taken just after watering and they go into sleep mode after a leaving the light. but also your strain is key but even if you have the best strain if the 10% you bring to the table isnt right it will not have the full potential. the small one is NOT an auto its is from dna seeds limited edition line its P.C.K.  ive grown and to their full potential looked like the pictures and smoked sweet n smooth (ny purple deisel, big blue, malawai gold, high grade seeds),  (cobra, von kush, flash seeds ),(blue blood, og framage, mediccan seeds), (P.C.K. , sour krypt,DNA ) (elephant stomper,hazeman) white widow x sweet tooth, (deep cheese, dinafem) (white widow,greehouse) lavender, hp-13, molokai blue berry, molokai, diesel, lemon diesel, pink lady, skunk, my own mixes molokai and maui bag seeds x with name brand , and like 40 or so bush strains from hawaii that i could never get the name on. what you grow before? the next time i let it go to long the plant will eat the yellow leaf and not hurt the buds. and if i give it to much soak on a tea it burn the fans and doesnt hurt the buds unless your fert water touches a bud then it will not b happy. i fimmed it a few times i will again the next node. for an led light my nugs have power taste and density im dealing with bull shit laws and i dont use bug killers or replents. i dont trim wet i snip to regrow then i let it dry with all the leaves on rasta then dry trim the big leaves. let it cure for 2 weeks at least then it will have a non green clorphil taste. rosin hash oil is so much better and cheaper to make then BHO you get one of those curling irons for hair and press a nug between parchment paper for 7sec then you get the swee oils on the paper check out bubbleman on youtube and johnny b. and if you bonging dude if its not a RooR from roor.de its not a bong i have... bho the polarity is al fucked up its not good for humans or things from earth and molecularly their is still butane oil. do your self a favor watch teh bubbleman and johnny b videos on RHO and try it its so much cheaper then BHO tastier and better for you. but that is a very nice glob you have being the super chronic i am i proablly wouldnt pass it up even though i know im not a fan of the feeling i get from the polarity and oil reminantes. and dry sift and water hash is fucking dank tasty smoke, you just need to vape it not combust it and if you can get a press on it better and if not a good working in the hands to release the oils .  lower the nail temp to 420- 500f 

• 2 weeks later...

Your hilarious bro... Your the one who ALREADY said that you know people who get agro without dabs/weed and your the one who keeps talking about that SWAG! But I'll GLADLY show you what a REAL plant looks like and had TEN times the amount of arms and this is a TINY setup I'm running at the moment. Also never use shit rockwool and did this time and even with that they still look a million times better than yours. Give me a day or so since lights are out now! And trust me I wouldn't even smoke your weed! Like I said ALL weed tastes like SHIT if you have EVER smoked TRUE dabs. It WILL ALWAYS taste EXACTLY like it is... PLANT MATERIAL! I don't care if it's literally the best bud in the world... It still has nothing on even the shittiest dabs! Flowers are for people who can't grow(you!)and people who can't afford to buy it, that's it! And by the way there are many companies out there that sell ORGANIC nutrients and have been verified over and over every year to that fact and have been around for years. And if you new how to grow you'd know you can grow the same amount off a 3' plant as you can a ten foot plant INDOORS! Only three feet the light can penetrate your plants canopy and that's if your running thousand watts. And the funniest thing you said so far is that it's a growing technique where you let the plant canabalize itself. Of course the plant will canabalize itself as would your body if your staved it... DOESNT MEAN ITS GOOD FOR YOU! Simple... Look at ALL the pro growers out there and you will NEVER see yellow leaves if the plant is healthy. Watch one of the tens of videos that GH does with ALL there strains and see how many have yellow leaves at the end if growth. I don't have any flowering plants at the monent but you can see a few of my crosses using others genetics. I crossed a Reserva's Tangie(using female pollen)to a Dinafem OG Kush female. Also another one is a Devils Harvest Strawberry Sour Diesel(using female pollen)to a Dinafem's OG Kush. Understand I'm a grower, breeder, and conossuer of only the fines and your not even a grower in a pros mind. Your just someone who's growing some weed in there closet. That's cool because I'm basically stuck in the same boat but if my shits swag it's swag even if I grew it. Ive never met a grower that likes hearing there weeds crap! they always talk like Smokey from Friday and no matter how much Craig said it tasted like "outdo" they tried to convince them that there taste buds are lying. And for you to say ANYTHING about yields is ridiculous considering you'd be lucky if you get the 7 grams dried off the two plants you showed me. Warehouse... Haha! I wouldn't let you near my plants. And for some reason I'm not getting emails when you reply so that's why I didn't already reply. It's not that your plants looked so good I was ashamed of mine that's for sure. I'll show you in my mind some of my still weak plants and then MAYBE you'll understand why I'm not impressed with your plants.

(a pre sorrry if im harsh you remind me of my butthead cousin so im sorry if the angst bettween me and him went more into this then the hate u put out he trashed my nugs and grow style then he smoked it i saw the look on his face before he realized i saw him and he fucking loved it then he regained his hate filled composure and said eh but others loved it said it was the most unique smoke they had in 30+ years old timers also i appologise for the added agression my comfort zone is a pound to half a pound when i get under i get grrry) bro, yeah if i take a dab and i dont have a real supply of dab or buds to then i get agro as fuck. i get agro if i run out of buds also or if i have no food or know im low and my connects are out or want more money. even if i see it doesnt mean its a happy plant cosmetics mean nothing, health goes deeper then the looks of some fan leaves.(dont get me wrong i want to see them i <# looking at plants)  and many many companies are using organic as a sale scheme they even say it in their legal pages. i know i did the research. you proably grow trash buds that look great bud fuck like a dead fish if you kow what im sayin (but the resin is alway great).

all looks no taste no power, my buds would ko your buds even though they dont look the best in those photos. i grow for power i dont care how it looks and i know that my buds is fucking amazing because ive smoked so much buds( im a self critical self degradating super critical virgo if my buds were shit i would say it so as to to hear lies about it but they are really a unique smoke experence unlike my other experences no lies i was even supprised at how good it was given the looks of the cobra i had .). dab is trash it is scralig to the plants but organic well grow nugs are great in every way and dry sift and bubble awesome. dab is chemical trash it kills the earth and is so bad for the body. your like the last dude who told me they grew organic then i see fucking fox farms and cal mag and shit non organic. i grow organic and i know plants  that malawi gold is an oz minimum dry.  you proably grow commercial trash like most people out there some expensive fertalizer line in plastic bottles you nugs taste like crap because they are crap the wrong crap...

ive smoked more then you think and from more places then you think and yes i will agree that most nug is shit as far as smoke and taste and everything goes its chem trash for the most parts but i have been fortunate enough to have toked other world nugs grow greatly with flavor and effects. i know my shit. ive seen near every youtube pro and many others that were pro live and they get bugs and yellow and burnt leaves also when their ph meters are fucking up or some other problem with neglect or what not.. yes i could use less ferts for a guaranty no burn till i get my ph meter but eh i like my results. and only if that 3ft in door plant is scrogged / fimmed right can you get any weight, 10ft outdoors gets pounds 2lbs-15lbs! i got chronic of the year 2 times on molokai the real mecca of wonder buds, i grew up with real hippies in maui and kauai and molokai and oahu big island i have smoked buds from the biggest breededs direct( friend knew them i ever met them but they were neibors) and they were fucking amazing i had that dude who did the cannabilbles cheese its was phenominal! taste effect everything.  ive smoked nugs that had flavors thast lasted till grey and it was sweet and what not the whole way. with a 15w hakko ceramic soldering iron my shity looking cobra had some great hashy berry taste! now we have 2 different grow situations and you got a nice veg on your plants i got the 3 weeks from seed to flower and i stunted a few neglect...

but eh also if you think that those 2 plants that were in bloom will only get 7grams when unseeded and dried i think ill get more like 8-12 gry grams (ill let you know im curious to i jsut added a tincture i made so i want to see what it does) and 1 oz off the malawi i had a 2inx 1in cola that was a 5g-1/4 oz dry (i bought it just an example) and tasty as fuck..has chemical residuals i taste it but at the end the begining is tasty my current bought nug... nice strain crosses sounds like. i was bummed you didnt comment back, i was hoping you would be all these are pics of my plants. sad you have no nug shots atm in grow so we can acctual have some commen ground for comparison. take a pic after you did a full dry and before watering and one when its in its zone and dont have any usable light whne you take the shot or it wont be a fairer comparison.

think of it this way you get 7 plants 3 in blooom 4 in veg at any 1 time, if you do a long veg and its nug that you dont like then you wasted time and space a half year, i do 3 weeks at 17hrs then 12/12 on these prity much my year is 3months to find if they are worth revegging for the summer season or i just start a known strain you know what im saying? because my 1st harvest in the 1st quater of the year then by june i will be going back to veg and if you know regrows you know once it gets the full bird leaves then she just goes off as she already has roots for rapid growth 45 day veg regrow = to 70day from seed or some shit. but eh i know how it tastes and what it likes and doesnt like for the long season. and i have 4 brach start on a scrog when im done with my first crop. i have not veg room.

i dont sell and wont sell i just aloha it and for my sanity smokes. im trying to over come a rough child hood of all kinds of abuse when im running low or have none and i have a big thrapy session i get so depressed i physically hit the shit out of my self ive broken my hands hitting my own head with hopes to stop the emotional pain in my head coupled with the absents of buds and friends with understanding. so i just run out and it sucks some times not always its getting better. working through it. 

BUTANE OF ANY KIND is toxic to the earth i kills the atmosphere its why refgigiration is like a double sided knife because yes i get food the way we do but life without an atmosphere isnt fun im sure. i was snowboarding in queenstowqn NZ they have very little atmosphere 10-15min outside without sunblock or a full covering shirt and i was lobster! there is no way that ANYTHING period that causes damage to anything essenital to life period E.G. water polution vs economy  or air polution and contaminated ground vs economy butane is economy it is raped from the spot that it resides in the earth and it is not ment to be in our enviroment that is why it is deep in the earth under the propper storge conditions its death for everything when they sell N-butane to a tecnitician it goes into a recirulating enviroment and it is still responsible for tons of trama to the ecosystem you and i s air everwhere! even rosin has it shit i can talk about the presses ecological foot print its less harm to the earth the butane as the plastics and what not for the casing verries from brand to brand. most people are like what ever but they are deloutional anyway. its just selfish and if they say thy love themselves and they are treating themselves they are full of it! if you hurt your enviroment you hurt yourself. the uncareing for the animals and their foods and water sources asndf they have a reason many creatures actually harm a purpose and aid in symbiiotic living with the enviroment till a bunch of stupid $ minded fuck ass rapist went and said who cares i only want 1 life and dont care about what i leave behind! all these products and their packaging to is earn ppl $ and sickness, trading quality for quantity haha what a joke because if you know what your doing you get WAY more from an organic plant then any fertalizer line with taste and all the good stuff.... point is BHO is not only bad for your health but its bad for your body anyway because it hurts nature and the creatures that wanted a beautiful life of symbiotic bliss not a shit fill trash heep with fart chemcal air. if i was the lorax id speak for the trees but i speak for everything that greed has ruined and is continuing to ruin. your love of BHO hurts my air and water the whole ecosystem everything... so does near everything most people strive for! am i insane or is everyone else just fucking nuts! have any of you ever though about how fat an ecological foot print your life alone has caused the pain and suffering brought to trillions infinant of other beings. and its all just feeding shit that will end in either the end of the human race or a trash heep future! LEGALIZE INDUSTRIAL REGULATE IT AND MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO HART THE GROUND AND AIR WITH CHEMICALS. i hate my self for ever being a joyful participant of the murder of a lovely being known to you as the planet earth!

the quality is in the smoke of it the effect the experence notthe looks. where are your plants? i got an oz off a revegged plant 6yrs ago it was some of the best smoke ever. id say that you are deep in the holds of the BHO addiction and should try rosin and use your sweet vac for cooking textures. butane is poison to humans what part of that do you not get? bro its for your own good.

And that plant that's supposed to be weed that you got an eighth off of(an eighth!!!!)is a joke! If you like the taste of that plant then imagine if you had grown it right!!! Do you understand that the taste and power would be better? Sad part is you HONESTLY think that the way you grow is FOR SURE THE BEST and EVERYONE else's is beneath yours! But just like I said... If the weed is SHIT, then it's SHIT, DOESNT MATTER WHO GREW IT, me, you, Tom down the road! If it's shot then it's shit! That's it! And just one though... If your way of growing is better by growing eighth plants then WHY are you out of weed all the time? I haven't been out of DABS for YEARS! So MAYBE your NOT THE BEST!

did you even read the reveg thing. if you dont know the truth when you hearing it its not my fualt. im the sane one! ive smoked a lot of nug for all over its an honest opinion based on decades of research...;) you have been mislead perhaps this is a chance to recover lost ground. yeah well im keeping to my state grow laws and if you read my stratgy then you would be like thats not a bad idea hooooo he partial seeds in the first quarter revegges for the long season and harvest plants that he knows he enjoys and has done all the minor tweeks to get the strain to show its nute likes and dislikes. you can get 3 revegged plants massive in less time and pull more weight. and you are SERIOUSLY ADDICTED TO DABS AND THE EFFECTS OF THE BUTANE AND POLER CHANGE THAT IS NO BUENO FOR THE BODY. IM OFFERING YOU A WAY TO SWICH to a more user and earth friendly tastier experence and your so deep in the nest of butane you dont want it to be the truth ITS THE TRUTH 100% THE TRUTH ALWAYS THE TRUTH. if you want to do rosin on a larger scale you get a tshirt press i hear. yes i am economiccaly challenged but i have truned down $$$$$$$$ jobs because i did not agree with the eco damage and what not. ...

Do you see how stupid it sounds for someone to say concentrates get weaker, even when I say it? I was trying to be funny above where I said "that's right they get weaker" but it didn't come across in the text so I'm clarifying now. The word concentrate says it all, at least to me anyways!

ive smoke pure buds that gave me out of body experiences! no bullshit the truth! before i ever did any phycadelics. i dont make money because i cant figure how to get it without hurting the earth in some way.