ivankov

Powdered Feed Elemental PPMs

7 posts in this topic

Could I get a list of micro and macro nutrients based on their elemental ppm's. Based on a full strength mix.

Specifically for the GROW and short Flowering.

Im not asking about the volume % I see its written on the package.

you mean the PPM of each element once it is mixed at full strength in the water? I will try to ask when i will see the PF team but i havent seen it yet i believe.. but it could be that they have it and i guess it can be calculated from the % given on the package.. but i will ask ;)

you mean the PPM of each element once it is mixed at full strength in the water? I will try to ask when i will see the PF team but i havent seen it yet i believe.. but it could be that they have it and i guess it can be calculated from the % given on the package.. but i will ask ;)

Try to get it because sometimes companies add filler.

They try to make it simple.... and you make it complicated again  ;)

You can use a Periodic Table and calculate the molecule weight per Mol and therefrom calculate specific amounts aka number of molecules per Mol/weight devided

by the weight of the pack etc...

Fim

2 people like this