Southern Nevada 2015 going for a 15 foot plant......

Piper Green

This grow was blessed early on by a uweepi "medicine man" from the sioux tribe of the american indian...where they used 

"Peja Pajuta" (cannabis) for a wide variety of sickness and condition...so far this has been a safe grow. i haven't been robbed and other than a wave and a drive by law enforcement has been cool, after all this is a legal grow. i love growing weed. Peace my friends and i hope this is as impressive to you as it has been and is to me. 

post-23938-0-69653200-1442330307.jpg

post-23938-0-49802600-1442330327.jpg

post-23938-0-71118400-1442330353.jpg

post-23938-0-12643700-1442330375.jpg

post-23938-0-10683500-1442330402.jpg

post-23938-0-91898300-1442330425.jpg

post-23938-0-69418900-1442330447.jpg

• Like 2

Green touch with your hand. It looks just awesome. And you make me giggle when you say you have a problem "i don't have enough processing help" haha
Well if that is you only problem Sir you should feel lucky ;)

Amazing how the natural sun makes things so much better than artificial light. 

• Like 1

@ganjalover, the state keeps closing what few options they gave patient grows.....originally i was going to sell direct to dispensary than a month ago the state limited it to only 2.5 ozs!!! so, i approached a couple of the legal cultivation facilities and they can buy it...wholesale and the entire plant only...something to do with tracking it....some real dumb shit and all along the state is calling themselves, their regulation/tracking cutting edge...right...after 15 years of medical marijuana here,  only in the last 60 days has it been through a dispensary....and it is $20 and up a gm lololol...idk, i went from corporate america to this gray area of MM and all i want to do is go to the dark side(black market) and grow...i want to grow fucking miles of it....THIS GROW IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE DONE IN MY 54 YEAR LIFE....I can meet my maker proudly and if i can finish this without destroying, wasting or getting ripped off... i will get to make some people very happy. Peace

also, still need ideas for giant dripping buds that will be backing up in my 10x10 processing room...which since its still hitting 100 here, it is hard to keep the room at 50% humidity and 75 degrees...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Burning Down the House!!  wow! i dont know if i will ever try this again....of course i will. I will be buried trimming for the nest week, i am amazed and grateful. The temp has been in the 90's and i believe it caused a slow down...i have only had amber for the last week...peace 

post-23938-0-36832200-1444701307.jpg

• Like 1

"As you make the bed you will have to lie in it" or in this case "As you grow the plant you will have to trim it"
hehe damn this will be hard on back, hand and neck. I almost feel sorry for you.
For me this is the worst part of the journey, Many growers love that harvest but its a pain in the ass. 
Looks like plenty of weed for you, what will you do with all the "left overs" from the trim?

• Like 1

@Tokage, I have a sativa pile for RSO (simpson protocol oil) for energy & focus and a hugh Indica pile that i will make RSO for internal/external medications. I would love to donate it but here in NV seems like agendas and popularity outweigh common sense cannabis  relations and i am in a small rural town mostly retired...I really appreciate the part of your comment  referencing the journey, its not over just yet but....no robbery, no swat teams a healthy abundant crop with variety, yea, i want to share it with you and everyone else who grows for anything other than profit.....big checkmark off on my bucket list...god bless...

• Like 1

I know how much work it is to do all that trimming.  I can't imagine doing it all by myself .... I can feel your aching back, neck and cramping sticky fingers as the pile just never seems to go down.  A few years ago when faced with a huge (over 200 plants) I had to go out and buy an electric trimming machine as it was the only way I could possibly trim all that before it spoiled. So I can trim a 12 foot plant in an hour, not a perfect trim but very good.

Take off the huge leaves then dry it with the leaves on

then trim it

I prefer dry trimming some prefer wet

with a huge pull like that dry trim is the way to go

then bag it up in turkey bags.. add a flour tortilla

take the tortilla out before you bring to dispensary

trust me it works      I live in the desert like you ....that is how you fix a dry pound

of weed a flour tortilla   

• Like 1

thats awesome you want to donate to make RSO (Rick Simpson Oil)

I have a friend that made it for himself he is taking a Gram of super clean lab tested nug run BHO a day

he started with less you build up to larger amounts     but he has 45 days left of being super baked all day

he has Crohn's disease     he said it is helping

• Like 1

Wow, i am exhausted and ashamed, waste......not haste got me. i got to around 15-16 and folded...I am done except for the clean up...leaving behind far to much but nothing i can do. thanks for checking out my grow. Peace....

now i gotta figure out what to do with it!!! 

post-23938-0-47195000-1446055386.jpg

post-23938-0-18788200-1446055627.jpg

• Like 1

So you mean to tell me that somewhere in the world there is a few nice Cannabis trees just standing there?
Omg Piper you lazy git ;)
I wish i was your neighbour.
Beside from leaving a few behind you done a great job. Plus you can always make hash or something as fun with the leftovers?

• Like 1

@Tokage, lol....I took a couple days and collected my thoughts... I am stripping everything and drying it in a food quality drum....i have never made hash... i make an excellent simpson protocol oil but have never made hash...i would appreciate some ideas, techniques if possible....peace

Omg, what a thrill. With that much material you can have a real fun adventure. Just cut the leftover plants and hang dry them good. After that you can store them in drums until you decide what you want to try or do.

For greedy but the wise hash maker i would say Gravity hash is a win-win. Leaving you with a shit load of hash with a good quality or even a great quality with the right material.
-----------
Dry Shake your material is the fastest way and if done right you will have a great quality that you can use as hash or as a base for other stuff.
--------------
The ole isolator method is still a awesome way even if it do not get you as much as with gravity hash making. It will give you a range of quality hash depending on what bag you use.

So you see, there is so much you can do. Let me change that, MUST DO! If you have quality trim in that quantity you must use it.
What you get back is a product way stronger than your weed. And i bet you will have a good weight reward as well seeing the size of those bushes.  

• Like 1