Piper Green

Southern Nevada 2015 going for a 15 foot plant......

81 posts in this topic

Omg, what a thrill. With that much material you can have a real fun adventure. Just cut the leftover plants and hang dry them good. After that you can store them in drums until you decide what you want to try or do.

For greedy but the wise hash maker i would say Gravity hash is a win-win. Leaving you with a shit load of hash with a good quality or even a great quality with the right material.
-----------
Dry Shake your material is the fastest way and if done right you will have a great quality that you can use as hash or as a base for other stuff.
--------------
The ole isolator method is still a awesome way even if it do not get you as much as with gravity hash making. It will give you a range of quality hash depending on what bag you use.

So you see, there is so much you can do. Let me change that, MUST DO! If you have quality trim in that quantity you must use it.
What you get back is a product way stronger than your weed. And i bet you will have a good weight reward as well seeing the size of those bushes.  

1 person likes this

The hardest part of any grow is the trimming, specially with the number and size of plant you had.  Congratulations on a very successful year

1 person likes this

Forgot to leave you a link to a site where you can purchase a test kit that will test the THC and CBD content of your crops.  The cheapest test kit is $99.00, it's good for 15 to 20 tests, it's just arrived here and I'll be using it this weekend to test my crops, here is the link http://cannalyticssupply.com/ .  And here is a link to a nice dry ice sifting bag system for making keif, I use these and they work great https://www.wackywillysweb.com/products.php?cat=76%C2'> Thanks again for sharing your grow with us :-)

1 person likes this

your girls looked really happy. im glad every thing turned out well