leafs getting white

chronixx

is this indoor or outdoor? it looks like powdery mildew but if you photo the leafes from under I can tell you more precisely. coz PM usually shows under the leafes first and than it "breaks trough" to the top side...

also it could be any king of fungus/gnat problems but if it's outdoor it could be a lot of things...

maybe some more pics and info and them we can help you better.

bless

man

• Like 1

Yeah all those dots look a lot like bites from insects, all the small black spots i see under the leaves are pieces of soil or small things? Make sure there is nothing moving under your leaves.

What are your values beside of this? Its hot dry wet, feeding etc :) always helping a little bit ;)

chronixx

yeah, this is bad but by now you can't do anything to fix it. I recomend, if you are soon to finish, pick out all the fan leaves and detailly inspect all the budsites for any fungus/gnat/powder/insects... you'll have to cut down soon and before the full maturity, which won't even happen due to the plant being sick...

next time, by the time the buds start developing(first 2-3months outdoor) use bio bloom by gh and apply it by spraying it all over amd under the plant. the thing is not cheap but works 1000%. it will provide the plant with exelent natural defence and nothing will make your plant sick again. you can use just neem oil or neem and bio bloom in a mix. just dillute it till about 33% of recomended dosage and apply foliar. if problems are around the roots, apply normaly every feeding.

bless

man

• Like 1