second how much and how often do you feed, is feed in every watering

how often are you watering and how much in 1 watering and size of pot

there are a number of underlying issues here to cause this i believe

first thoughts are zinc deficent or nutes overdose. thats presuming

bio vega is a nutrient

Peace

• Like 1

Hello man,

How are the temps under your led? Could it be some light burns part of it? do you spray or anything like this?

Beside this yes PH is a little bit low, and maybe i would have waited a little bit longer to feed them if your soil is prefeded, but i dont think it is the reaosn of these marks.

Have a good day

• Like 1

Ok ok, and how is the new growth doing now? Does the color go like the old leaves that are looking kind of blueish? or do they stay with a nice green? The thing is your damaged leaves, the wide one wont fully recover from the burns, they will get a little better if the problem is solved, but they will probably die anyway at this stage, so what you need to look carefully is if your old leaves keep degrading, and what does your younger leaves do. If the plant is healing it self, the younger leaves should not change too much.

14º is a little bit cold at night for young plant, but it is not a real problem neither so shouldnt be the cause, did you start to adjust a little bit the PH? If you have PH locked out in your pots the plant will not eat so it could be the cause.

Have a good day

• Like 1

pH in water and soil is important.  But it is the pH of the soil that the roots react with in soil grows.  The Setting of pH of the feeding water is performed in order to tweek the pH of the soil.

Try this:    When the soil is dry again, or at your next scheduled feeding time, prep a Liter of water pH'd to 7,0.  Pour that "test water" through the pot and collect the run-off in a clean Container.  The Container must also have been previously cleaned and then rinsed with water of pH 7,0, otherwise the results will be corrupted by the residues in the Container.  Measure the resulting pH of the test water run-off.  Then you will have some idea what is Happening inside the soil.

If the pH of the testwater run-off is low, then feed or water using a mixture pH'd just slightly higher (~0,2 pH)  than your target pH.  (And visa versa for run-off too high).

(Example, testwater run-off pH = 5,0.  Your target is 6,2.  Feed mixture to be pH'd to ~6,4 - 6,5.)

Now measure again the run-off after the actual feeding, similarly collecting the run-off in a clean container.   Measure again and compare.  The pH of the soil should Show some improvement with each new feeding in this manner.

Your water is 8 - 8,5.  That is usually too high for weed and must be lowered. 

Is that tap water?  Sometimes tapwater contains undesired minerals or chlorine.  Try switching to rainwater.

Another Thing:   I have experienced sometimes a delayed correction of pH, meaning that what I just now adjusted to let's say pH 5,9, if I let it sit for 30 minutes and measure again will now be 6,6.  It could be that fresh mixtures (especially when some unknown Minerals are involved)  may still be undergoing some delayed chemical reactions which will certainly Change pH.

Try allowing your freshly-pH'd mixture to sit for 30 minutes, finish its reactions, and then check the pH again before feeding.  Tweek everso slightly to avoid overshooting.

Good Luck.

• Like 2

Hi bro, I think the first thing you should do is to check the quality of your water.

Do you know the EC, do you live in an area with hard or soft water, do you live close to the sea?

You also have the Issue of the temp, if the room is around 14 by night and the soil is wet for sure the root system will be even colder and that could bring a problem with the

absorption of nutrients.

Take care.

Hi man, your tap water is normal ( not really hard).

Did you gave her plain tap water without adjusting the pH the first 3 weeks of growth?

Because if that is the case, this must be the problem, also it would be good for your plants if you can raise 2 or 3 degrees the temperature.

Take care.

• 1 month later...