Broken stem seedling

SanksaLot

If it is completely broken away and it occurred LOWER than the first internode, there is Little you can do.  The plant is lost.

If it is still attached and the stem snapped open, you can try to save her by closing the gap (within a few seconds or so after the break occurred), stabilize it and it MIGHT grow back together, (like a drastic LST), but survival is sort of doubtful at this early stage.  The main Problem is that the cambrium tissues at the site of the break must not dry out.

If it is still attached and the stem did NOT snap open, then no Problem.  You have just LST'd your plant.  If she survives, in a couple days she will stand again with a stem a bit stronger than before. 

If the break occurred ABOVE the first or second or third internode, then congratulations!  You have just topped your plant, and it should continue to grow from the growth nodes at each internode, producing two tops.

Post some pics so we can see your work.

• Like 2

Yeah i agree, i mean it is possible but why waste effort on something that weak that will prob die within the day :(
On the other hand, if this had been a full grown lady you could had saved her.
I had branches completly broken off and they still grown back like magic ;)