copious - White Lemon - 22-10-2010

copious

Just got 20 white lemon turn up at me door step gonna get one on today start soaking for 24 hours any way, got a perpetual grow on so ill fit it into my system ill get some pictures up as soon as somat starts happening looking forward on seeing the end results already (need more patience!)

cheers jango, id also like to say thanks to franco for the seeds! im currently growing out lemon skunk i had 1 seed and i gave a mate (that i trusted) a cutting to grow out an he killed it, so thats the last of my lemon skunk but im hoping the white lemon will fill the lemon void, Thanks agen Franco...

hello all, errrr soaked a seed for 24 hours yesterday it had sank by this morning, planted up in to rockwool cube with plant start and banged in humidity dome under a 125 blue cfl for vegging post pics as soon as i get a seedling!!! if all goes to plan,

and a happy productive grow to all you fellow growers!

Morning fellow growers,

potted up Frankino this morning cause roots had begun emerging from the cube, im usin 6 litre air pots and plagron light mix soil, organics all the way!

oh yeah and i apologise for the shit camera.

PICT1110.JPG
PICT1111.JPG
PICT1114.JPG
PICT1115.JPG
PICT1116.JPG

Thanks for all your comments and good look with your grows cant wait till were all comparing smokes! cheers agen franco