are the buds ready to be harvested?

Rushil

Yeah brother. Those plants are still very far from ready. Reminds me of a Swazi I grew last season. How much sun does the lady receive a day ???

The airyness makes me wonder if it'll fatten up in time like Bam said. That's why I love my Indica's.

Love and Light

Pete

• Like 1

i cant see the white pistils anymore .. as the leaves from the buds are growing .. i read on the internet that i need to give her 12hour sunlight and 12hour complete darkness.. is it really necessary ? i am growing her outdoor and i think she might now be getting 12 hour darkness..

i cant feed her any fancy fertilizers except for cow manure and some organic fertilizers due to some problems.. and also its illegal where i stay :(

if she is naturally flowering outdoors it will be ok.

the 12hrs tells the plant that the winter is on its way so is time to finish her growing cycle, as long as your

days are not getting longer it will be fine, however if you live in a 12/12 zone like near the equator you can

flower outdoor all year round depends on how much darkness you get in your summer 10-11hrs minimum

i think is needed, indoors 12/12 is used thats why you will find all over the internet.

hope this helps bro and nice plant

PEACE