BIOBIZZ

HarryHaze

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I can see a few of you have been or have already used biobizz nutes, I have baught some myself was just wondering if anyone can tell me do any of you pH ure water/nutrient solution before feeding it to your plant or do u just mix and feed with no measuring

Thanks

When i was using the biobizz i use to test the ph and adjust it before, and check it after to see if it hadnt moved too much, it depends a lot on your water, its always safer to check after adding the nute as well as some nutrients will modify a lot your PH.

Have a good grow

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

When you can catch those charts on the internet again, just save them to your PC and then print them out to a color printer.  That way, you can put them into a folder or into a plastic display-jacket and keep them in your nutrients cabinet.

I did that for each Nutrient-Manufacturer I use.  Great to have that info always at my fingertips.

• Like 1

don't want to be a partypooper but tables won't help you just because they are poorly written and mostly measured with RO water. canna, plagron, biobizz,... all tables are wrong, not even the PowderFeed tables are correct(it works but if you don't measure the EC you won't know for sure)BEST thing for you is to go slow and measure with a EC meter.

example: it might work with lets say 2ml/L of nutes for a 10L tank but if you have a 100L or maybe a 1000L tank the input will be different(in my experience the bigger the tank the smaller is the dosage)

play around a little. if the EC goes to high just add watter and vice versa. when you will find your sweet spot just put down a number on your nutes botle and never worry again. but I repeat, never trust the "numbers in tables" ALWAYS check with EC meter.

bless

man

Soil/earth will adjust the ph + EC values a lot more than Coco or Hydro for which knowing the exact meters is crucial. Still if you want to be serious about growing and can afford to get the tools for measurement I strongly suggest to do so. Yiou are free to move to Coco, which drains better and can take more nutrients. In my case I skipped to buy a ph meter, instead I use the simple PH test kit from GHE. Works great, You can test the ph value by adding a few drops of their liquid and put that to the water you catch in a small tab. The color will show you the meter. Too red means too low too blue/green means to high. You have a range of ph 5.5 to 6.5, where the liquid turns yellow goldish to light yellow. A smiley is next to that range, means it is pretty safe to use the water at that level. Since I use Powderfeeeding I start with a more golden yellow and move up to a nearly light yellow in late bllom. That is easy and exact enough for an amateur like me , who grows either with Canna Bio Terra or Coco with perlite or clay pebbles. I use Hy-Pro ph down sincy my tap water is extremely basic. More than 7 on the ph chart. So I mix 10 litres of water and add 2,2 ml of Hy-Pro and I got the right ph. With powder I can fine adjust theeexact level.

FOR EC I found the Bluelab Truncheon Pen to be perfect. No fussing with liquids, readjusting etc. each time. Add the feeding then test by putting the pen in the can once it got the right temperature 18 degrees in my case. The LED's start blinking till they hgot the exact level. I check the EC value and if it is not okay I either add some water or put more feeding powder into it.

Works fine. I leave the water overnight before watering the plants.. 79 Euro for the Pen and 5 euro for that test kit with 20 gram of powder (either up or down) Soft or Hard water. GHE

If you got the tools already fine...

Cheers dudes

Man....soz, think I misled. I'm growing in soil not hydro. I'm using cococoir jiffys after seeds have had a good soak. I'm putting thee jiffys in a pot of biobizz all mix soil. I will try hydro one day but at the moment I'm in a shared house and my set up is extremely stealth!!!! I'm a guided so have some pretty smart ideas for stealth systems!

Bam.....thanks dude. I do have a pH meter coming in post soon. appreciate the advice.

Will add you.

Happy growing boys :)

then if it's stealth I sugest you to go with coco or grodan rw. coco needs 3-4 times smaller container than soil, and 1L coco is the same as stacked grodan 10cm.

I don't agree with Bam on everything but if you want to do it right and proper, measure the EC and PH. even in soil. soil can buffer it's own PH but not EC. and it easyer to fuckup in soil than in coco. stick to the 5,5-6,5 PH (5,5 in veg and up to 6,0-6,5 in flower; depends if soil or hydro)and feed them the EC that they want(but don't ever go over 2.0)

enough for now, I'll drop by when you'll have the grow ready.

peace and good luck

man

OK. Cheers man. Thanks. Ah OK, everyone seems to have their own way so don't be arguing now! I appreciate anyone's help! :)

Soz to be picking your brains and changing subject....what's your opinion on those led panels, I have one which has 252 LEDs 15w which are red and blue. I know they are no way good enough for mature plants but was just going to start them off with this. I have a 200w dual spectrum cfl which has done my first grow well, well enough to give me some pretty dam strong weed. I am growing superbud auto BTW.

When I work out this a bit better I'll post some pics of my last grow. Like I say I'm new to it but this was a surprisingly OK result despite having nutrient burn. The burn was quite bad ( I was pissed and stupidly tried watering down my own slash as had no other nutrients to hand!!!! Don't do this people!!!)

Cheers for advice. I just potted a germinated seed in coco coir. My biobizz all mix is arriving tomorrow so I'm going g to try that too. I'll post pics of both.

Thanks. DJ sticky