Spring Mix

jHumbert

nice collection man gonna be some nice grow, a lot of diferent type of plant so maybe a little bit dificult to control unless you are used to is :) But i like to do it like this as well, All in ;)

Have a good grow!

• Like 1

Hi, if you intend to switch in a week, it maybe

good idea to bend them over to encourage branch

growth and produce more tops on them during

stretch. Another idea is to not flower and bend and tie

to fill there share of the tent before flower.

Good luck bro and hope this helps a little.

PEACE

Thank you slimjim but doing lst I'm afraid to overfill the tent and I need 3 more weeks of veg.... Or not?

I could do it with Dr Grinspoon that is a very tall plant, not with the other 100% indica plants (very short).

I'm a little confused... :banghead:

Hi man, take in consideration that the Kushes will not stretch that much.

If you switch to 12/12 in one week they could stay to short.

In the other hand you have the Dr. Greenspoon wich is the totally opposite from the kushes, you will probably have to bend it or prune it to keep it short.

Take care.

• Like 1

May someone please help me with this strain?

It' s the White Strawberry Skunk (start of the 3rd week) and the leaves look strange. Is also the plant that grows more slowly.

May be overwatered? Too much moisture in soil? A fungus? Roots problem? Some deficiencies?

p.s. If you look the first picture of the WSSkunk in this topic you can see already these strange leaves...

post-36503-0-76778600-1428853363.jpg

post-36503-0-14332300-1428853378.jpg

post-36503-0-59945700-1428853392.jpg

Yes indeed, a challenge, but you'll make it. 

So many strains, if you are mixing and feeding the same Batch nutrients to all the plants, they may not all react the same way.

What is and what has been your nutrient program? 

Only saw this grow today.  If you haven't yet resolved the leaf-curl of the WSS, it could be a bit excess Nitro in that soil, or maybe a pH issue.  Overwatering you'll have to judge for yourself. 

You had mentioned possibly a flush.  That might help, and you can also measure the pH of the run-off water to get an idea whether the WSS is experiencing pH-lock.

After giving ample time to dry-out after the flush (and if you are continuing in VEG), consider reducing the N-feed to maybe half strength for this plant.

Wow!  Nine plants in one square meter....

Under optimum conditions, four plants can fill a square meter.  Prepare yourself to provide for extra air movement as the space fills with these nine plants.  Otherwise, mold or pests could become an issue.

Or do you have a bigger tent to transfer them for flowering?

Lookin' dank, bro.

• Like 1

The Strawberry is fine now, I think it was for the soil that doesn't drain so well. Now I have a problem with the Pure Kush, I think it is a potassium deficiency for a ph issue. The new leaves seem good so I'm waiting for that.

Every plant is different (irrigation, nutrients, heat endurance, ecc....) so I have to watch them good everyday to see the reactions to many factors.

I'm using Powder Feeding (indica and sativa)  and Guanokalong.

I have not another tent! This is a 4x4x6,7 and I'm going to do a bonsai artwork!

Last week of veg here and some little changes...

I have no more 9 plants but 8 (because of the high humidity and to create the space for the dehumidifier), I gave a plant to my friend for an outdoor grow. He chose the Pure Kush.

Now the plants are 2 feet tall and are all lolipopped.

:popcorn:

post-36503-0-71725800-1430507516.jpg

• Like 1

very nice, and how long are the ladies on 18 hours already .

alot of kush, seems to be very populair in the world nowerdays ..i never smoked kush ...hope i will next year at the spannabis lol

take care !

Ganja XL

Hi jHumbert,

I will take flowerbomb kush seeds for surem they are on my list, will take 5 strains i think.

Then for sure i will start smoking he famous kush strains.

I was amazed seeing the schoolgirl cookie kush, not sure if thats the name, but she looked amazing outside growning very well full of resin and lovelyness.

keep up the good work !

Ganja XL