Hello from mile high Colorado

TheChief

Howdy Everyone

The Chief here. I have been the Chief Gardener for the High Altitude School of Hydroponics and one of the 2 founding members.

We grow soilless of course. With the extreme weather fluctuations at a mile high. As well as the current Colorado State law. Makes it the best way to grow for a small personal garden.

Myself and a couple of the Master Gardeners design, build, install, and garden a series of small, legal, home gardens.

Anyhow over the past few years. My knowledge of the small home garden has jumped by leaps and bounds. From disease control to pest mitigation. I try to go the natural none chemical solution and have devoted many hours of research to the subject as well as taking many lumps figuring it out.

Thanx,

The Chief

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum mate,

People here are very experienced and less experienced growers too ... but we are all part of one big family, we help, share photos, blogs culture, etc ...

We hope to soon see your photos !!

Greetings! ;)

Welcome on SH forum!

Nice to have some profesional and Legal growers among us, hope you will share with us some nice contents, any pics, reports or info on US strains are welcomed.

I hope you will enjoy the forum,

Have a good discovering of the place